Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZF WitchDoctor Farming for Hunter (with Video)

Discussion on ZF WitchDoctor Farming for Hunter (with Video) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This exploit is for killing the witch doctor in Zul Farrak solo over and over again for loot and experience.

You need to make your way to the witch doctor, feigning death whenever you aggro something, which should only be twice if you're not reckless. Coming from the entrance you'll need to stay to the right, making your way to the witch doctor's area. Before the witch doctor's enclosed yard area there is a long corridor. Before you enter that corridor which takes you to the witch doctor's area, you need to make a right and get on the hillside behind the wall. You can travel on the hillside all the way right above the witch doctor's alter. Fall into the witch doctor's alter so you can activate him so that his name will turn red and he will be attackable. Before he attacks you he will start saying something which gives you the time to get clear of the area and feign death. Now, go back to the hillside and get right above the witch doctor, standing on top of the wall that encloses his alter. You will see that he is no longer after you but is now attackable. Just shoot him from there until he dies, then feign death again, go down and loot him and his treasure chest. You can disenchant his loot if you'd like.

I wanted to add for those who don't know, that when you leave the instance in order to do it again you will need to reset the instance. You do this simply by getting in a group and disbanding while outside the instance before re-entering.

Download Video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3.3 Tiger Mount Farming (Phase 2 Bug for Anyone) + Video
10/29/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 62 Replies
High Priest Thekal (Tiger Boss) Glitch to Phase 2: Patch 3.3 by ßetray http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9113/screensho t122109112129.jpg ANYONE CAN DO THIS - Invis, Feign Death, Vanish, and Shadowmeld are the easiest methods. -Gnomish Cloaking Device for Engineers. -If you don't have the above methods available, you can always just take off all your gear and afford 2 deaths.
50 min. Video - Hunter Gameplay -
08/29/2010 - Guild Wars 2 - 6 Replies
Hi, so here .. thanks to buffed .. they give us a Video with 50 min. Startinggameplay from a Hunter .. without Dev. Voice .. only Ingame Sound. Have Fun Wartower Spotlight GC 2010 - Folge 7 zu Guild Wars 2 - World of Warcraft, Aion, Runes of Magic - News, Guides, Tipps, Videos und Addons zu Online-Spielen MMOs, Free 2 Play und PC Games - buffed.de don't forget to push the HD Button in the upper right corner ;)
[ Video ] Farming
03/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 38 Replies
Not much highstanding editing or pvp, just a vid bout my friend & my way of farming. YouTube - Real farming SP of my friend in the same party except he's euro :D http://i43.tinypic.com/25ku3qh.png My SP as chinese (u can calculate urself how much I have per day :) ) So for everyone who wouldn't wanna believe euro's gain more SP --> check it out urself.
Dm farming mit Hunter nur wie?
04/14/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hey, Ich kenne viele Leute die dm farmen mit einen hunter ohne hacks weiß jemand wie das gehen soll oder gibt es hier schon ein guild hab leider nix gefunden mfg
Farming AQ with a Hunter
03/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
1. Go to Tanaris, and find the Crystals that spawn Silthid. 2. Put on aspact of the cheeta, and shoot one of the Anubas guys. You run faster then them. 3. Start Running towards Gadgetzan (sory about spelling) 4.There will be another anubas following you, and a General, shoot them too. Make sure you stay out of range of their attacks. 5. Once youre in town run in circals around the big cage. They will pick up agro of all the guards.