Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low Level Experience Exploit

Discussion on Low Level Experience Exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Working good until level 15-18.

In a Ironforge area there's a closed zone, named "the airport".

There's a large amount of NPC's, a locked fly route, many airplane.

It's difficult to arrive, must be found the access through mountains, hardly after Amberstill Farm.

Here you will be found a continuous respawn of Frostmane( level 8-10) that comes killed in continuation from the guards (level 55). Becoming part in this battle take great amounts of experience and loot also greens. Tested until to the 1.9.

If you can get to the airport area, you can tag the frostmanes before the guards attack them. Make sure you do more dmg than the guards so you can get the xp and loot.
Old 01/30/2006, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,

If been trying this for like a hour now, still no succes!
Cant you give us a little more details on where to start climbing :P...
Old 01/31/2006, 00:04   #3

Fixed allready and they Removed the Mobs there :/
Old 01/31/2006, 10:22   #4

aw to bad...
Old 02/02/2006, 02:11   #5

Post-patch (1.9) only mages and whomever else is lucky enough to get slowfall can do this. There's one way up there right now. The mobs were not removed, and they only respawn instantly once you kill the ones that are currently alive. I went up there on my mage and farmed about 80 linen in a few minutes, got about 20s too, they drop copper, random grays, linen and some lucky lvl 1-8 greens;P. Rubbish drops, but w/e.
Old 07/07/2006, 22:27   #6

hey it isnt fixed ive been up there millions of times and the mobs r still active