Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Items Scam

Discussion on Free Items Scam within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I figured out this scam back in Shadowbane, and it works for pretty much every game. First you have to find an item you want, and in order to do this you must have the cash to purchase it. When you find someone selling the item you want simply tell them that you will buy it. When that person opens up the trade window quickly put up the cash they are asking for, and try to get it down before they put their item down. Two seconds after they put their item down quickly erase the cash from the trade. If timed right the other player will be in the process of clicking the accept button and will accept when you have no cash up.

This has worked for Shadowbane and WoW every time I have tried it. If you mess up the timing the first time all you have to do is say I must be bugged or something and try to stall. At lvl 30 I had 700 gold, and in shadowbane I had about 100million gold.
Old 01/18/2006, 13:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
ouch, thats harsh! :P

but ofc that person will jst see their balance hasnt gone up, and then say you havnt paid etc..

you cld jst do it on a lvl1 alt i suppose. i reakon a lvl1 alt wouold be beadt, cause if it does work, job done an you post the item to your main an delete the lvl1 alt. but if it doesnt work, at least its something you wanted anyway for your main.
Old 01/19/2006, 07:17   #3

gms stört das nicht?

könnte mit ein bisschen übung klappen
Old 01/20/2006, 14:02   #4

wait a minute... if someone is complain about that trick... maybe they could complain at blizzard gm's ? And our account could be suspended, no ?
Old 01/20/2006, 17:06   #5

I don't think so , cauze this is a part of the game...
Old 01/20/2006, 23:07   #6

I wouldnt do it.. i got a mail the other day for sending out christmas gifts that were COD'd for 100gold each. I bet blizzard would put a warning on your account for this also. Heres what they told me.

Greetings,

Account Name: ******
Realm: Spinebreaker
Character Name: Smokeywood

Account Action: Warning

Offense: Scamming another Player
This category includes:
.. Acquiring items or any other "possessions" from another player through
misinformation, confusion, or fraud (Scamming)
Old 01/21/2006, 09:31   #7

Halt mal ! Ich hab ne post bekommen in der so etwas ähnliches stand is net lange her: Was per post oder im Handelsfenster passiert ist der spieler der sich betrügen lässt SELBST verantwortlich (die dachten ich sei einb opfer LOL). Vermutlich hat er irgendeinen Namen benutzt den Blizzard net wollte weil bekanntlich blizzard ja nicht will das man in ihrem Namen schreibt ansonsten happy scamming
Old 01/21/2006, 22:55   #8

das is nicht wirklich richtig hab das ding mit dem geschenk papier wo das das low item drin is hab auch an die 2k gold gemacht damit , mit lvl 20 ^^
nur da wurde ichdoch glatt verwarrnt wegen scam frag mich nich warum der nick hies drachenmöter und denke das daran nix auszusetzten is ^^
Old 01/22/2006, 22:36   #9

Ich hatte ein Gm Ticket offen und die Gms werden nicht drauf eingreifen was im Handel oder per Post passiert.

Das einzigste was du nicht machen solltest ist dich als ein Blizzard NPC auszugeben um so deine Items verpackt zu verkaufen da kann es Ärger geben. Oder schon garnicht als Gm ausgeben das gibt Bann

Das ist 100% wers nicht glaubt soll Ticket aufmachen und sich das anhören
Old 01/29/2006, 16:07   #10

haha i remember this happened to me once on Shadowbane, Wrath server, and since then I've never let it happen to me again. Yah when it comes to certain items people are so anxious to get their new uber items so they try to trade as fast as they can. good trick.
Old 02/01/2006, 12:47   #11

german pls

ich hab das so verstanden das man das item oder das geld shcnellaus dem handelsfesnter wieder entfernt... ?!

aber ist das handelsfenster nicht so programmiertt das ein jeder kleinsten änderung beide ihre einstimmung erneut setzten müssen ?!