Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZG- Stop spiders from spawning, imps from making V

Discussion on ZG- Stop spiders from spawning, imps from making V within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Something I discovered in ZG this weekend (1/15), if the red spiders die while FEARED (not stunned), they will not "hatch" into more spiders. The same is also true of the imps leading up to the Edge of Madness.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LOTF-Tutorial] Making & Spawning mobs.
08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Before you guys ask this is c#. Video tutorial on how to add mobs, and add mobspawns. A little on making mobs drop too... I know, I sound like a 20 year old emo xD before somebody points it out. Download(zip)
Stop making threads about SJSRO
02/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
All i see when i come on this section of the forum is SJSRO threads about the ip ban. Just make one thread and fu.ck you seriously. Are you to retarded to read? Stop trying to get thanks its so annoying.
STOP MAKING GUIDES ON HOW TO SET UP A PS
12/02/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Well you know, Why are there ppl going on with ´how to set up a ps´, if there are already tons of them... Then it´s just like wooooow, i´ve made a guide that helps other people who are too lazy to search for guides... Shees man, start shaking that lazy ass and search!! Ciao!
STOP MAKING NEW TOPICS!!
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
There is no working sm at the moment so please wait until someone post a working one!!!! it will prolly take a few hours! And Thanks To 0x33.org For ALL THIS DAMN TROUBLE!!