Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kill People using the AB Q

Discussion on Kill People using the AB Q within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If your alliance, you've probably seen the movie where the guy is in a raid with 15 people, and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil, and Q's them up for AB. Once AB ends they all land in the lava and die. NOW.. for horde... what you can do is go to the top of Org, and jump off and Q your group up in mid air. When AB ends, everyone appears in Mid airs and falls to their death, its soooo funny.

When I jump off the top of Org I use a parachute cloak, so I dont die, and I make sure my parachute cloak is on me before AB is about to end.

The best part about dieing under Org, is people always use spirit rezzes.
Old 01/14/2006, 10:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
hm ne möglichkeit ne ganze stammgruppe die man nicht mag, des exploitens anzuklagn("lieber GM, die sind auf den orgri wall gekommen ")
macht man sich aber net grad besonders beliebt
Old 01/15/2006, 01:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Link to the movie? sounds interresting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]People can't Kill people in a normal attack.
11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
People can't attack each other in a PK place in a normal attack they only can attack each other with a skill(fastblade and other) and before it worked now it is not =/ Any help?
Kill people in Duell
06/27/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Also ihr geht nach Undercity bzw davor also zum tor in die ruinen von lodaeron . Ihr startet das duell und rennt zu der kapuuten statue . Da sind überall neutrale unsichtbare mobs . Der feindliche mage wird irgentwann einen aoe zauber machen. Ihr nuked ihn nieder auf 1% die mosnter ziehen ihm 20 dmg pro hit ab und er wird dran verrecken und verliert 10% seiner haltbarkeit :> So you go to UC . You start duell in front of Lodaeron and then run quickly to the destroyed Statue . There are...
Kill people on your own team
03/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Yes it it true, hunters can kill pesky beggars in town with little effort. Step 1.- Beggar asks for money. http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/anthony90 1_photos/KillingBeggar_031007_222901.jpg Step 2.- Invite beggar to a group, he accepts and eagerly awaits his gold. You click "at war" with Cenarion Circle, throw a misdirect on the beggar, and shoot the lev 55 emissary in town. He gets pissed and takes it out on the beggar. ...
Kill People using AB Queue
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
My friend just showed me this video where this guys with a 15-man raid and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil and queues them up for Arathi Basin realllllly quickly. The video fast forwards to Arathi Basin ending and then the rest of his group falling into the lava and dying. Being that I play Horde... I figured out how to do the same thing.. go to the top top top of Org and jump off and queue the mid-air , as soon as ab ends everyone starts in the spot where you queued (mid-air) and...
KILL other people in Duels
01/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Using Holy Shield (or any other damaging type of shield like from a blacksmith attachment), you can kill a person in a duel if it deals a deathblow before the duel actually ends. Pretty funny, even though the repair bill will have some people hating you.