Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass 15 min restriction joining a BG if AFK

Discussion on Bypass 15 min restriction joining a BG if AFK within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
This is an exploit that makes the deserter debuff useless. Normally, if you afk out of a game you can't join another for 15min. For this to work you need to be apart of a group. Say your group is in town ready to que but you are in a game that isn't ending anytime soon. A person on the outside has to move the afker to group 7. When in group 7 the person can afk out. Once out the group can que. Tada, no 15 min debuff.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release 4.0] Restriction-X *07/06/08*
12/07/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
STATUS : Undetected and Working from 07/06/08 CreditZ to Gr4v1ty Features -U Stamina -I spawn -NFD
Can I add my little file here? Bypass SEA Restriction
05/31/2010 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
guys is it ok if i add my file that bypass SEA restriction? i mean this file will unblock the game launcher.. to all SEA players this is your lucky day!!!! :D easy and hassle free.. but wait i'll wait for others to comment if it's ok to post it here..
[OUTDATED]Restriction-X 3.1 *30/05/08*
06/08/2008 - WarRock - 6 Replies
STATUS : Undetected and Working from 30/05/08 ADDED HOTKEY FOR SHOTGUN AND GLASSWALLZ Features: -Stamina -NFD
[Release 1.0] Restriction-X
05/15/2008 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
STATUS : Undetected and Working from 14/05/08 Features: -Stamina -NFD -I. Spawn -Scope -No Recoil