Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo Core Hounds

Discussion on Solo Core Hounds within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 12/02/2005, 10:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by anthrax07@Nov 30 2005, 19:17
..... Again riped form the private section *censored* , you could at least say that its ripped.
I understand that its a comon habitude to rip exploits from board to board, but not exploits like this one that will get quickly fixed, like the soloing bosses one.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Dumbass' border='0' alt='Dumbass' />
the mere fact you are on this forum, means that you yourself are looking for or are willing to do these hacks/exploits.

whether its been lifted, ripped, copy an pasted is totally irrelevant!

wake an smell the coffee noob, or are you just bitter that you paid for premium access to *censored* and now someone has posted it here FREE for all to see?

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=get a life and get over it' border='0' alt='get a life and get over it' />
Old 12/02/2005, 17:13   #17

hi leute, ich und bestimmt mehrere andere können nicht so gut englisch wie ihr,
deshalt fänd ich es gut wenn ihr solche guides für expoits usw auch in deutsch postet,
darum wollte ich auch noch bitte, kann mir den guide einer auf deutsch übersetzen ?

mfg wär super nett
Old 12/02/2005, 18:01   #18

Hey invoke, no I didnt payd for *censored*, I got into tier 1 section and therefore got also acces to tier 2.
I understand that its comon to rip from board to board, but these kind of things get quickly fixed if they are public and thats why I think they should stay private, and also the fact that lowfyr constantly rips from the tier 2 section to here without saying where it comes from =/
Old 12/03/2005, 13:02   #19

Anthrax, while some people see this as an uber hot exploit and dont want to share this to others, Lowfyr may not. Its a matter of view.
Old 12/03/2005, 20:54   #20

doesnt work the Core Hound just attacks me
Old 12/04/2005, 03:27   #21

aye, i see your point, but lets face it, hacks exploits etc.. can never really be kep "private"

any Gm could pay their $20 an get access themselves
although i dont think blizz quite has the time or resources to tackle this, so we shldnt be concerned.

for every bug/explit fix there will be 10 more that pop up :-P

although leanghty disclainers stop certain ppl from shuttin down public forums an shared info is a bonus.

freedom of speech and views an all that kinda stuff :P
Old 12/14/2005, 13:29   #22

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Quote:
Originally posted by anthrax07@Nov 30 2005, 19:17
..... Again riped form the private section from *censored* , you could at least say that its ripped.
I understand that its a comon habitude to rip exploits from board to board, but not exploits like this one that will get quickly fixed, like the soloing bosses one.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Dumbass' border='0' alt='Dumbass' />
your called *private* forum is a paysite that ripped 50% from this forum (also without any credits), so I don't care about it.

Calling a Admin a dumbass will result in a ban, ohps you did.

elitepvpers.com is not such egoistic to keep these "paysite" things (I mean paysite, not private, everyone can access a paysite with 25USD) in any private forums.
Old 12/15/2005, 13:03   #23

exaclty, have a look at just how many thousands of posts Lowfyr has made!

he posts these because hes a wow fan, and has dedicated some SERIOUS time into letting us know these factoids, and hints/cheats/hacks/exploits etc...

If Lowfyr and the rest of the team decided to make this site a paysite, would you still be moaning?

why not appreciate it and say thanks to lowfyr an his team, and be grateful insead of coming onto a thread and trying to be a matyr!
Old 12/16/2005, 05:17   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by invoke666@Dec 15 2005, 13:03
exaclty, have a look at just how many thousands of posts Lowfyr has made!

he posts these because hes a wow fan, and has dedicated some SERIOUS time into letting us know these factoids, and hints/cheats/hacks/exploits etc...

If Lowfyr and the rest of the team decided to make this site a paysite, would you still be moaning?

why not appreciate it and say thanks to lowfyr an his team, and be grateful insead of coming onto a thread and trying to be a matyr!
I can just agree to that.

I'm so glad that this is for free.
Old 12/16/2005, 05:50   #25

My opinion is that the internet is a place of free information - if you let people pay for information you destroy this idea. It's getting more and more commercial...paysites suck! And you won't find anything better than here, if everybody shares his information.

Old 12/16/2005, 11:48   #26

the core hound and coordinates work without a problem, however i have trouble handling the others. i dont think its possible to solo the lava annihalators, and the *other* core hounds will attack me even when i teleport to "Core Hound" coordinates.
Old 12/23/2005, 21:21   #27

Bitte mal auf Deutsch!!