Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tons of exp - no killing required (alliance only)

Discussion on tons of exp - no killing required (alliance only) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 11/29/2005, 19:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think it takes an hour for Windsor to respawn after the quest has been initiated.
Old 12/03/2005, 03:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
closer to 30 minutes my friend

Just wait out front for him until he comes, it takes awhile but it works. I failed mine because I lagged into the water, waited awhile and he came back.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verkaufe Killing floor + Defencer Alliance 2 mod
06/17/2010 - Steam Trading - 11 Replies
Verkaufe nen Steam acc mit Killing Floor und Defence Alliance 2 20 euro paysafecard mit mm oder treuhand aber erst geld dan acc ! Wer interresse hat melden pls .
Alliance Guide To Killing Thrall in Less Than 5 Mi
01/05/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
This strategy was recently employed on Bonechewer to kill Thrall before the Horde could react. Step 1) Have 1 warlock and 2 rogues sneak into the top floor of Asoran's Market. That building is right across from Thrall's chamber. Note that any of the other empty buildings could be used as well. Step 2) Summon 20-30 people into the top floor of Asoran's Market. Step 3) Have someone pull Thrall to the top floor of Asoran's Market. Note that the guards will not follow, leaving Thrall...