Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get out of Rogue blind trick

Discussion on Get out of Rogue blind trick within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Since the rogue range-stun ability Blind is a bleed/poison affect, the elixir of poison resistance will make you immmune to this (and crippling poison as well) for 1 minute....

The "trick" is, while crippled (or even blinded(!)) you can drink this potion to get out of it.
Old 11/20/2005, 07:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
n1^^
Old 11/22/2005, 21:54   #3

wo gibt es das elixier? ich hab die nochnie gesehen
Old 11/22/2005, 22:02   #4

thottbot ist Dein Freund. Als Alchemist einfach zu machen.
Old 11/27/2005, 13:02   #5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Craft of War : BLIND
01/03/2009 - World of Warcraft - 27 Replies
Inzwischen kennts glaub ich eh fast jeder, wer das Meisterwerk noch nicht gesehen hat dringend hier gucken... The Craft of War: BLIND on Vimeo
[Trick/Tip][H]Rogue AV Towers +ShS+
06/17/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This is a trick Horde rogues in AV , rogues that play AV alot might know this. First you have to be Shadow step spec'd (most pvp rogues are) and go the way to the ally bridge BUT take a left and go behind the bunkers and then go to this spot http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...r1/wow12-1. jpg Then Shadow step to the wing commander.(he comes about 15 mins in to the game depends on when your towers are taged)http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...xr1/w ow2-1.jpg And there you go.
My dirty Rogue trick for PVP
03/03/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
You will need to be high enough lvl to get the quest for Archmage Vargoth in Area 52. It is a quest chain but the good news is you only need to complete the first few parts and they are easy. At one point in the chain you will receive an item called "Archmage Vargoths Staff" that can be used to summon an image of Archmage Vargoth to turn the quest in. At this point you can ignore the rest of the quest, you only did it to get the staff. Now create the following macro and enjoy the...
Rogue falling trick, kind of useless
03/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I was just fighting those rogue things in azshara, and when i jumped and got gouged, and stayed in midair, i got an idea. If two rogues are partied together, i THINK they can jump off of some very high thing.. while dueling.. and gouge eachother before they hit the ground. Not confirmed though, but you rogues can try it out. Dunno where you would use it but i'm just posting to let ya'll know
Bin ich blind?
11/29/2005 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Bin ich blind oder ist der privat hosting channel weg?? schn gut er is wieder da