Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BWHv1.8 Warden/teleport fix

Discussion on BWHv1.8 Warden/teleport fix within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Author: Gurdian
Alright people were bugging me to release another program, and to fix all kinds of things. I also decided to give BWH something of a fix.

NEW STUFF:

Deleted Follow NPC.. stupid idea imo.
Added Warden Killer. Basically stops warden from sniffing this program by running BWH as a service
Fixed Teleportation using my method as I posted about.

HOW TO TELE:
Using the mage blink idea.

Just hit teleport/Go To Corpse while running. thats all, it tells server your running there, but your client sends you there. Simple :P Also

Added Location Detection: Now wont let you teleport cross maps so if your stupid and dont know where Orgimr is and your try to teleport there from Undercity it wont shit you out in the ocean. :P

Here is the links:

or

Enjoy Smile Mirrors would be great

######
by c0cAiN

Nochmal eine kurze Zusammenfassung - German

Ja, nun hast du dir die neuste BWH Version gesaugt, und hast keine Ahnung wie du den Scheiß anschmeisst, right? Ich erklärs dir mal.

Als erstes entpackst du mit WinRAR den kompletten Inhalt des .rar-Archivs irgendwohin.
Ich entpacke BWH-Sachen immer auf externe Speichermedien, ist sicherer und dein PC bleibt clean.

Benenn den Ordner, in dem dein BWH nun ist, einfach in "Datensicherung" oder sonstwas um. Sicher ist sicher, einfach alles umbenennen.

(Wichtig! WoW muss noch immer gerschlossen bleiben!)
Du hast nun zwei .exe-Dateien in dem Datensicherungs-Ordner: bwh-loader und noch ne andere.
Öffne halt die andere, die ist zum scannen und konfigurieren da.
Wähle deine WoW-Exe aus, mit der du BWH benutzt, drück auf scan und danach auf save.

-> Schließe das Scan-Programm uind starte den loader.

(Starte erst WoW wenn du alle Schritte hiervor gemacht hast!)

Wähle aus dem kleinen Fenster vom Loader dein WoW aus, drücke Inject und schließe das Programm.

Logge dich mit Accountname + Password ein und logg dich dann direkt mit deinem Char ein.

Drücke F12 -> es sollte ein kleines Fenster ingame erscheinen mit der Aufschrift "Bubbas Warcraft Hack v1.4".

So, nun haste dein BWH zum Laufen bekommen und alles is fresh.

//If someone got some webspace for me I could upp a large vid for everyone, which explains how you gotta use bwh and how to to scholomance-runs..

Würd gern mehr schreiben, aber ich bin grad selbst mit Scholo beschäftigt, bis späder.
Old 11/13/2005, 17:21   #2

bin's ma eben am testen
Old 11/13/2005, 17:23   #3

Im not german so I wont understand what youre talking about.
Old 11/13/2005, 17:24   #4

Scanned with NAV - it's ok
Yeah it seems to work, the follow npc is still there, and i have no idea how this affects warden. But, anyway it works and it is clean
Old 11/13/2005, 17:26   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by XmDXtReMeK@Nov 13 2005, 17:23
Im not german so I wont understand what youre talking about.
Niether i. Use as i do
Old 11/13/2005, 17:26   #6

yes, works, nice. +karma
Old 11/13/2005, 17:36   #7

Warden lässt weiter hübsch den bytescann laufen. Ich kann offen gesagt keine Änderung in dieser Richtung erkennen.

Interessant wäre es zu erfahren, was Buba dazu sagt.
Old 11/13/2005, 17:39   #8

By Gurdian
How the old one worked:

Simple tell the server your computer states its at XYZ and the server updates you to XYZ.

Now if you have the ability/program to do that, you get disconnected. But there is a solution.

The idea came about one day after they patched teloportation and made if flag gm's. I tested a theory out with some friend mages.. Yes mages. They have the blink ability. They do whats known as Stepping according to the server. Stepping is an alotted amount of steps/location a player is allowed to progress in a certain amount of time before it raises the wtf flag.

So how does it work?

Simple make a program that advances you ten steps at a time using way points. Say you want to go to X30Y30Z30 (not a real location using it for explaining purposes) and your at X1Y1Z1, make the program teleport you like this, X10Y1Z1, X10Y10Z1, X10Y10Z10, X20,Y10,Z10... etc

BUT EVERYONE CAN SEE ME.. thats why you use teleport to plane so your under everyone. Simply put when you die, your ghost is actually teleported to plane according to the server, which allows water running, and so on. Hence people speed hack and corpse port, they dont record on a teleported plane. *cough hint*

How fast can you do it? You can do it in incriments of 1-2 seconds pending on lag, do it to fast it disc, do it to slow and you wind up building lag up for some reason and disc. Gotta find the right time with a slider interval system *Cough Hint*

Basically its a rewritten verion of bwh it works differently with the blink mage idea.
Old 11/13/2005, 17:49   #9

hmm, ich bleib erstmal bei meiner alten version. weiss ja nie was genau da los is mit dem programm.

könnte einer von euch das mal übersetzen ?
Old 11/13/2005, 17:58   #10

Kann außer an Install GUI keine veränderung feststellen. Müsste mal wer auf Funktionalität testen.
Old 11/13/2005, 18:13   #11

Warden scanned weiter. Aber findet nichts.
Wenn das alles stimmt, was er erzählt, sollte es funktionieren.
Ansonsten hat er ne Menge Accs auf dem Gewissen.

Ich testes mitm Hackacc. Bis gleich.

Funktioniert alles - bis jetzt...
ob ich von Warden gepackt werd, wird sich noch zeigen.
Old 11/13/2005, 18:38   #12

Für die, die es nicht verstanden haben:
Der Hack täuscht dem Server vor große Schritte (wie bei Blinks vom Mage) und bei Lags zumachen. Diese Art des Teleportierens ist laut angeblicher Tests nicht nachzuweisen. Um von anderen nicht gesehen zu werden etc. soll man Teleport To Plane machen, was der Server ebenfalls angeblich nicht detecten kann.

Ob das stimmt weiß ich nicht, welche Folgen das hat und haben kann ebenfalls nicht. Lassen wir uns überraschen
Old 11/13/2005, 19:06   #13

Also bis jetzt läuft alles einwandfrei.
Denke nicht, dass es weniger detectbar ist als der bwh 1.5. Also kann es ja nur von Vorteil sein.
Old 11/13/2005, 19:49   #14

hm der is aber nur zum porten gedacht richtig ? oder gehen die alten coords noch für die jeweiligen bosse ?
Old 11/13/2005, 20:09   #15

Hab grad mehrere BWH-User mit Level 1 unter der Erde gesehen.. das is ja extrem. Ich will net wissn wie des auf Gorgo is.