Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Syndrome v0.8

Discussion on Syndrome v0.8 within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
POSTS DIE NICHT IN ENGLISCH GESCHRIEBEN SIND, WERDEN IGNORIERT, DA FALDO KEIN DEUTSCH VERSTEHT!

syn·drome [ sndrm ]:
A group of symptoms that collectively indicate an abnormal condition.
</span>
  • Symptoms:
    • Speed hack: Run/swim/mount at 150% or 200% of normal speed. A 60 gold mount turns into a 800 gold mount.
    • Combat teleport: Reccord two spots and warp in between them having your foe run in between, not being able to hit you, while you kill it with ranged attacks.
    • Track Creatures.
    • Track Items.
    • Cheat-detection proof. (codewise)
Version 0.8:
- Update for WoW 1.8.0
- Added swimspeed to the speedhack function.
- Added checkboxes for tracking to ease overview.
- Improved security systems.

Version History:

Version 0.71:
- Update for WoW 1.7.1

Version 0.7:
- "Stealth hook" implemented. The hack no longer risks getting detected in the hooking procedure.
- Added items tracking to the minimap hack (NumpadMultiply).
- All functions now work inside instances. However, sometimes the functions get "out of phase" when you zone in or out of an instance and needs to be refreshed. Use the ALT+R hotkey if the functions stop working after you've zoned.
- Bugfix: Combat teleport failsafe. If you by mistake hit the F8 or F9 keys before you hit the F6 anf F7 keys you will no longer be teleported into void.

Version 0.6c:
- Updated the version checker.

Version 0.6b:
Protection against anti-cheat scanner implemented:
- Simple, but yet effective windowtitle and processname crypto.
- Added "SEH security" to the hack functions.
- The hack now intercepts and modifies the scanner checksum output.
- Version checker. Once Blizzard updates the game, the hack will stop working as a precausion.
- Scanner checker: Once Blizzard modifies their scanner packets (sent every 5th second), the hack intercept the packet and deactivates itself before the scanner has time to catch you cheating.

"Teleport to plane" temporarily disabled and is being worked on to function better and without any disconnects.

Version 0.6:
Hack updated for WoW 1.6.0 and 1.6.1

Version 0.5:
"Minimap hack" implemeted. Toggle the kind of creature you want to track and they appear on the minimap. Finding NPCs/Mobs around corners or in buildings just became alot easier :classic:

Version 0.4:
"Combat teleport" implemeted. This function is primarily made for charaters with ranged weapons/spells. With the hotkeys F6 and F7 you can record two different locations and use the hotkeys F8 and F9 to teleport between these locations while your enemy runs in between and can not hit you since he's out of range.

Note: As with the "plane teleport" function, you also need to move your character in some way after each teleport.

Warning: Remember not to teleport great distances or the server might disconnect you. (Blizzard servers)

Version 0.3:
"Teleport to plane" implemeted. This function makes you invisible toany NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could track you. You warp to a plane where noone can touch you nor can you touch anyone. It's abit hard to navigate so i suggest you use the minimap for that.

Note: When you hit the teleport hotkey, you also need to move your character to the plane, moving forward/backwards or turning right/left will suffice. If you don't move your character, it will still be at the "normal plane" and your enemy will be able to see/hit you.

Version 0.2b:
Corrected a bug resulting in the hack not hooking for some users.

Version 0.2:
Made for v1.5.1

Version 0.1:
Made for v1.4.2
Speedhack. Use with caution. Predefined hotkeys
to change speed.

WARNING! ADVERTENCIA! ADVERTICEMENT! ðñïåéäïðïßçóç! VARNING! ACHTUNG!
Use this hack at your OWN risk! It violates the EULA or World of Warcraft but is in no way illegal. If you get detected useing this hack, you will most likely be temporary baned or permanently baned.
Don't come here crying for help if Blizzard bans you!

Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-57-1129709541.ibf (250.8 KB, 810 views)
Old 10/19/2005, 10:30   #2

wird ziemlich sicher erkannt oder?
Old 10/19/2005, 10:47   #3

Quote:
Cheat-detection proof. (codewise)
Old 10/19/2005, 10:49   #4

Once again, i DON'T speak german... sorry
Old 10/19/2005, 11:10   #5

I bow before you Faldo
Old 10/19/2005, 11:11   #6

Thanks 4 the great tool! I've been dieing to get my hands on it! It has been such a long time, since patch 1.8 stopped me from going at epic speed! So keep up the great work Faldo and thanks again!

btw. I'm sorry some of the folks here are still posting in german ... maybee they don't know any english and therefore don't understand that they would have to post in english ... mmh, sounds more complicated than it actually is. Bottom-line: Maybe you should edit the first line in your post to something like that:

POSTS NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH IN THIS THREAD WILL BE IGNORED!
POSTS DIE NICHT IN ENGLISCH GESCHRIEBEN SIND, WERDEN IGNORIERT, DA FALDO KEIN DEUTSCH VERSTEHT!

... the above translates your statement to german and explains the 'why' ...
Old 10/19/2005, 11:15   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Lojan@Oct 19 2005, 11:11
Thanks 4 the great tool!...

...Maybe you should edit the first line in your post to something like that:

POSTS NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH IN THIS THREAD WILL BE IGNORED!

... the above translates your statement to german and explains the 'why' ...
heh, good idea... done.

Thanx alot for the apretiation.

The main reason why it took so long to get this version out is because i pretty much recoded the entire security system. I saw a posible risk and even though Warden never scaned for it, i needed to get that risk removed.
Old 10/19/2005, 11:16   #8

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
#pinned

again, great work faldo
Old 10/19/2005, 11:43   #9

moin,

at first great work man i ve been waiting for a new tool for so long now
Anyway is it possible to use my old positionsfiles i recorded with bwh or do i have to save all the positions one more time ?
Old 10/19/2005, 11:49   #10

Syndrome has no travel teleport function. The location teleport that is implemented is used for combat.
When i implement travel teleportation i might include support for BWH locations.
Old 10/19/2005, 12:52   #11

/salute faldo

great work my friend! & thank you so much for all of your hard work, we all appreciate it
Old 10/19/2005, 15:30   #12

At First Great Work Faldo!!!
But I wanted to ask if it is really detection-proof?
Can Blzzard detect me when I use this bot?
Thx
flo
Old 10/19/2005, 15:37   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by floklo@Oct 19 2005, 15:30
I wanted to ask if it is really detection-proof?
Can Blzzard detect me?
Well, first of all it's not a bot, it's a hack... there is a differance :P

Syndrome manages to stay undetected because:
1. I've got the Warden (anti-cheat system) sourcecode to see what is being scaned/detected.
2. Once Blizzard changes the code in the game or in their anti-cheat system, Syndrome will detect the changes and disable itself just as a precaution.
3. I check almost every day to see if Warden reacts on Syndrome and its functions, and so far i've only seen it react once back when version v0.6 was released, ever since v0.6b, Syndrome has stayed undetected.

In brief, in theory, Blizzard can detect this hack, no public hack can stay undetected forever, that's just a fact. But Syndrome has the advantage of acting like a landmine, they won't see it and when they trigger it, it's too late.
Old 10/19/2005, 16:23   #14

nice work
Old 10/19/2005, 17:15   #15

very nice