Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunter BM: Play Dead on any NPC / Enemy / Friend

Discussion on Hunter BM: Play Dead on any NPC / Enemy / Friend within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Hunter BM: Play Dead on any NPC / Enemy / Friend

FIXED

Hello everyone. I could not find a post about this bug/exploit so I decided to make a post about it myself.
I hope you enjoy it.

Class: Hunter
Spec: Beast Mastery

So the bug with this is regarding the "Play Dead" spell for hunters but it will only work if you are beast mastery and have the artifact where you have a second permanent pet out for beast mastery.

What you do to replicate this is very simple and easy. You simply run this macro "/script PetDismiss()" and it will remove / dismiss Hati only so you will still have your main pet but not your second.

You are then able to simply target any actor ingame be it a raid boss or an enemy in arena, even friendly targets work. Anything works really.

After you target whatever you want to put to sleep you simply press "Play Dead".

1. Have beast mastery artifact.
2. Have second pet out (hati).
3. Run macro "/script PetDismiss()"
4. Target anything.
5. Press "Play Dead"
6. You will sleep target for 6 minutes.

*Notes*
- Counts as physical CC so it can be BoP'd or bubbled from paladin.
- Doesn't seem to work on enhancement shaman

With love,
Kruci
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2017, 01:21   #2

elite*gold: 55
It is working anymore?
Old 08/22/2017, 09:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
hmmm

cant do nothing...