Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Wintergrasp] Keep the Rank

Discussion on [Wintergrasp] Keep the Rank within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Wintergrasp] Keep the Rank

English:

Found this today, most people could find it useless, but i think in some occasions it is nice.

1 - Join Wintergrasp
2 - Get a higher Rank
3 - LEAVE wintergrasp by using the small "horde" or "alliance" symbol at your minimap
4 - Profit

Possible Usage:
-Trying to get the "Veteran of Wintergrasp" Achievement:
You seem to lose the game -> leave -> Get into the next game and get an Siege weapon instantly. The other faction will probably be too busy waiting for theire Questgivers to respawn.
-Impress others by walking around with a "title"
-Trying to achieve the longest bufflist ever
-just having fun exploiting

German:

Ich habe heute folgendes herausgefunden, manche Leute könnten es nutzlos finden, aber für manche Gelegenheiten könnte es toll sein.

1 - Tretet der Schlacht um Tausendwinter bei
2 - Erhaltet einen höheren Rang
3 - Verlasst Tausendwinter über das kleine "Horde" oder "Allianz" Symbol an eurer Minimap
4 - Profit

Möglicher Nutzen:
- Ihr seht, dass ihr dabei seit zu verlieren und euch sind die Tausendwinter-Marken egal -> Leave.
In der nächsten Schlacht könnt ihr dann sofort eine Belagerungswaffe besteigen. (Und so z.B. wenn ihr erst zur Übernächsten Schlacht wieder da seid und deffen müsst schnell die Türme im Süden zerhauen)
Könnte nützlich sein für das "Veteran von Tausendwinter" Achievement.
-Beeindruckt andere, indem ihr durch den Buff einen kleinen "Titel" habt. Wer rennt schon als Oberleutnant rum?
-Einfach aus Spass am exploiten.
Old 01/02/2010, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wird schon sehr oft praktiziert. Keiner wundert sich mehr wenn zwei Minuten nach Spielbeginn aus einer Richtung 12 große Panzer kommen. Leider ein netter Bug der sehr nervt.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sale rank bug rank 12-18 cabal chronicel
09/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
seling rank bug (rank 12-18) no need do story quess just take rank quess add me in ym [email protected]
[HOW TO] Get under Wintergrasp
12/01/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
i apologize if this is a repost. but i used the forum's search and got no results! there were a few threads like "best underground farming spot in wintergrasp", but it was not mentioned how to get under wg! it can also be used to get into the dalaran portal if the other faction controlls! Video Guide (imo the best and easiest way): YouTube - How to get under Wintergrasp (and Northrend) so far.
Wintergrasp 3.2 Fun $_@
08/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Okay so we all know as of 3.2, flying mounts can be used in Wintergrasp when the main battle is not taking place. Here's where the fun comes in. The controlling team is supposed to have a nice safe domain to buy things with their Wintergrasp marks and stone shards. HA. Not anymore. Bastards. If your class has range (Boomkin/Mage/Warlock/Hunter/Priest) Etc. Use your flying mount to land on one of the various bulbs/ ledges /walls of Wintergrasp. There are tons of places but i'll give some...
Wintergrasp exploit
02/12/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Alright, so i searched Wintergrasp, Wintergrasp exploit, cannon exploits nothing came up. Dont think this has been posted before, but if it has no need to flame damn. Ok, so i was doing wintergrasp and horde controled wintergrasp (Im alliance). I flew up to icecrown 1 minute before game, and dove in with my flying mount. I went up to the spot where cannon's spawn. (I was going to kill it as it spawned). So the game starts... horde have control im alliance.. im spamming right click where...
[Request-Help] Online Server Rank like GW Rank
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im requesting for help for this idea: when you enter guild gate you see a top 5 guilds is it possible that when you enter Market and Twincity and Jail and PKArena you see a top 5 players based on Level EXP? so when you have 2x lvl 134 they will rank the 134 higher with the higher exp.