Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transmog Felforged Gear at any level 7.0.3 [Ferib]

Discussion on Transmog Felforged Gear at any level 7.0.3 [Ferib] within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 131
Thumbs up Transmog Felforged Gear at any level 7.0.3 [Ferib]

Hello guys, i'm back with another great exploit.

i have made a video tutorial for it

It's a hack to use some transmog gear on a low level character.
Not that usefull when you don't have twinks.

But have fun with it

Tags
ferib, feribs, pumpkin, tool, transmog

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ferib - Ferib's Pumpkin Tool, Tool to increas you'r fun in WoW, Free!
08/21/2017 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
DOWNLOAD VirusTotal 3/66 - 2016-01-14 19:07:11 UTC Hello Elitepvpers! I'm Ferib and i'm gone show you my new tool! The featurs are: • Drop teleport - Teleport you a down, used to combinate. • Toy Box - Allows you to use high level toys*. • GPS - A little tooltip in the uper left corner shows your XYZ coords.
Alle PvP transmog mit 5 Coins | Alle kaufbaren transmog items
09/21/2016 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Ahoi zusammen, mich wundert's, dass das hier noch nicht gepostet wurde, von daher teile ich es mal mit euch. Item mit dem Ehrenabzeichen/ Gold kaufen Item im Leerenlager lagern Aus- und wieder einloggen -> Charakterfenster reicht. Item aus'm Leerenlager nehmen Item wieder am NPC verkaufen und Marke/ Gold zurückerhalten
Selling Hots. Account + WoW 90 level with awesome transmog
11/23/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im selling my Battle.net Acc with Hots + Wow (Amazing Acc since 2008) + StarCraft II Im only trading for PSC :) If u want buy, or talk about Acc. feel free to add my skype : kunmarek enjoy ! REGION : EU! Hearthstone : 6 legend card + gold beta card +1000 wins Screenshot:
WTS 90 Mage - Gold transmog gear with server first achievement + other stuff and Alts
02/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys i'me selling my wow account that I have had an played since tbc launch. I am the original owner of this account ive got all the discs and the CD keys sitting right next to me including collectors edition cataclysm, and ofcourse i have the secret question answers as well as the email address attached to the account. Characters on the account are 90 Pandaren Mage (M) 86 Human hunter (M) 80 Orc Warrior (M) 72 Draenei Shaman (F) most of my playing time was spent on the mage I...