Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to prevent disarm

Discussion on How to prevent disarm within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, it's not really w/o the enchant which prevents disarm, but it dont has to be on your mainweapon you're using to fight.
You can take another (cheap/weak) weapon and do this enchant on it and put a damage (or crusader) enchant on your main weapon you use for fighting.
Now make a Weaponswitch macro and if someone disarm you, just switch your weapon (to the weapon with the no disarm enchant (forgot the name)) and Switch back again and you'll be able to wear your main weapon again.

Deutsch:
Naja, nicht wirklich ohne den Enchant der Entwaffnen verhindert, aber ohne es auf der Hauptwaffe zu haben die man zum kämpfen benutzt. Man kann eine andere Waffe nehmen (ne billige/schwache) und macht auf diese den Enchant drauf der Entwaffnen verhindert (Hab den genauen Namen vergessen) und auf die Hauptwaffe mit der man immer kämpft ein beliebigen Enchant (+7 Schaden, Crusader oder was auch immer).
Nun macht man ein Waffentausch Makro das die Hauptwaffe mit der Waffe die den "nicht entwaffnen" Enchant hat austauscht machen. Wenn man jetzt entwaffnet wird, einfach das Makro zwei mal benutzen und man kann wieder mit seiner Hauptwaffe weiterkämpfen.

Dabei wird einfach die Waffe, mit dem Enchant gegen das Entwaffnen angelegt, diese hebt den Entwaffnungseffekt auf und man kann die Hauptwaffe wieder anlegen.

Noch nicht selber getestet aber mal miterlebt wie das einer im Kampf gemacht hat.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bug] Disarm Stats Stacking
05/29/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
YouTube - WoW 3.3.3a / Stats stacking bug / TC2 and Mangos Mangos / TC2 (Tested on WoWCircle) Tutorial video: http://turbobit.net/4lgfcgntit3q.html Deposit Files
[Idea]Reduce Dark Knight Disarm?
01/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
Listen to my story. I was sitting in my chair looking at my shrunken Mabinogi window, about 1/6 the size of my monitor, when I saw a Dark Knight on my screen. I paid know attention to the rank of this evil warrior. I just wondered why it was randomly standing in front of Bebhinn's Bank, by the Home Board. When suddenly, I notice it starts to glow with a pulsing, red aura and a red droplet over its head. I, of course, realized what it was pretty quickly. It was the culmination of the...
Maybe to Prevent a Ban
08/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello , i got today the "wrong version" error and found out , that when the error comes , the pc connects to IP:121.128.134.16 PORT:15080 it still connects to this ip , i´ve deleted my silkerrsender long time before but it still connects to this ip if a error comes ( like the wrong version error ) so , i think it would be better if you block those ip at your hosts file or firewall i tested it , blocked it in hosts , firewall and router , silkroad connects normaly so its not an...
What's a dc?How to prevent it?
05/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 39 Replies
Hello everyone Nothing ever bothered me in Sro like Getting disconnected .. especially lately (last year -_-) because servers are much more crowded than ever so i was wondering .. what's a dc? do i lose connection with server or is it a technical fault from joymax? .. What's its causes? Slow internet connection? slow pc? too much downloading and stuff?running multiclients? Am using a duo core proessor with a 512Mb vga and 3Gb of ram and 512 Mb dsl connection though ... and still gets lots of...