Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ungoro Crater Invulnerability

Discussion on Ungoro Crater Invulnerability within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
K this is real simple. This is what i call the kill under the map exploit,
and it only works in Ungoro Crater... First you need a superior healing
potion, and a class that can fear... When you fight the raptors in ungoro
crater, fear it and stand by a tree. While the raptor is still in fear use
the potion and BAM, shoots you under the map. This is REALLY useful for
killing alliance since they cant even kill you.
Old 04/05/2005, 18:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
hat das wer getestet ?
Old 04/12/2005, 18:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
geht net... zumindestens net gegen ranged... da sie auch nach unten schiessen!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Azshara Crater
07/01/2009 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
huhu ich mal wieder ne frage und zwar: Wie komme ich zum Azshara Crater? ich hab weder n plan wo der is noch wie man hinkommt auf dem server wo ich spiele kann man nur als vip dahin allerdings muss es ja irgendwie möglichkeiten geben dort hinzukommen. habe schon ziemlich viel gegoogelt aber bin immer nur auf schrott gestoßen danke schonmal im vorraus
God Mode/Invulnerability
12/10/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I thought I saw a thread one time (before I found out how to edit) that was titled "Infinite Arrows and PvE Invulnerability" or something like that. I was just wondering if anybody had a link to that, or to another tutorial that would give me invulnerability. I've tried using the search, but it can't find anything.
Death knight bug, invulnerability
12/04/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
go to unholy spec and put points there until you spec into shadow of death from this point you can do what ever you want with the rest of the points. the only skill that matters is Shadow of death now re log and you will have perfect dodge and absorb everything. on a side note. when fighting bosses it will last roughly 4 minutes or less. then you will get hit. if you plan on fighting a boss bring a full group of death knights and keep switching aggro. that way no one or few deaths will...
Azshara Crater
09/11/2006 - General Coding - 0 Replies
delete plx =D
Ungoro farmbot
08/08/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 127 Replies
hi hab hier noch was anders auf der platte liegen: ich release das mal weil im mom die server down sin und ich nicht wirklich ne zukunft für den scholobot sehe (leider). im ungorokrater gibt es doch diese samen zu sammeln... man kann immer 15 st bei dem kodo abgeben und kriegt dabei ne versorgungskiste. darin sind immer starke heil+manatränke+junk. habs mit ner 56er mage gemacht aber keine xp bekommen :( . ich weiss nich ob man in früheren lvln xp bekommt kann aber gut sein weils ne...