Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Profession skill-point dupe 1-700 free and instant

Discussion on Profession skill-point dupe 1-700 free and instant within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2015, 13:27   #16

elite*gold: 212
The Black Market: 225/0/1
Received Thanks: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmod View Post
Damit liegst du leider falsch.

Mein Account wurde heute dauerhaft geschlossen.

Versuche grad die Strafe auf 72h runter zu bekommen da es mein erstes Vergehen ist. Mal schaun

Edit: Nix zu machen weder Ticket noch LiveChat
Da stellt sich die Frage wie du das angestellt hast. Blizzard kann es dir nicht nachweisen und in den meisten Fällen (sofern du noch nicht negativ aufgefallen bist was exploiten angeht) entscheiden sie dann für einen.
Old 02/26/2015, 17:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
Of course Blizzard can easily detect if you have used this, it is extremely easy to check on the characters, by using pure common sense. That is also why I said it was a good idea to stay away from it, since I knew that it was very easy for Blizzard to find the exploiters. It was not a matter of "using it a few times". Hell ******* no, they could detect if you had performed this exploit as much as once, it is not hard.
Old 02/26/2015, 21:43   #18

elite*gold: 212
The Black Market: 225/0/1
Received Thanks: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayts5 View Post
Of course Blizzard can easily detect if you have used this, it is extremely easy to check on the characters, by using pure common sense. That is also why I said it was a good idea to stay away from it, since I knew that it was very easy for Blizzard to find the exploiters. It was not a matter of "using it a few times". Hell ******* no, they could detect if you had performed this exploit as much as once, it is not hard.
I've used it on 6 characters on my twink account, still unbanned.
Old 02/27/2015, 01:33   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity​ View Post
I've used it on 6 characters on my twink account, still unbanned.
Then Blizzard went full ****** as always. There is a way to detect every single person who has ever used the exploit. It could also be delayed bans.
Old 03/06/2015, 10:44   #20

It doesn't work anymore :/
Old 03/07/2015, 07:01   #21

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,895
Posted: 21.02.2015
Of course it doesn't work anymore. All public exploits get closed fast (with some exceptions of course)
Old 03/07/2015, 11:42   #22

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
I hereby close this topic.
Feel free to leave me a private message in case there are any open questions. Please use the Report-Button if you're not fine with my decision.

#closed
Closed Thread