Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good WoW Macro

Discussion on Good WoW Macro within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Macro ripped from BH

CONFIGURING WoW Helper

The first thing to do is to get in the game and determine what you want to have automated.

WoW Helper Commands

WoW Helper recognizes 4 special commands: W, ^, %, and F

* W = wait
* ^ = Press CTRL
* % = Press ALT
* F = Press a Function key

Each 'command' you tell the helper to send, you seperate it with a comma.

The % sign will cast a spell on yourself (presses the ALT key). The w will wait for X amount of seconds. The ^ key presses CTRL and F will start a Function key

%5 = cast toolbar slot #5 on myself (ALT 5)

w5 = wait 5 seconds

^5 = press CTRL 5

F8 = press F8

4,w4,^1,w5,5,w2,6,w3,3 = press 4, wait 4 seconds, press CTRL+1, wait 5 seconds, press 5, wait 2 seconds, press 6, wait 3 seconds, press 3. This is my Hunters Sequence. 4 is my hunters mark, I open with that. CTRL+1 is what sends my pet attacking. I wait a bit till pet strikes, then Serpent Sting, Concussion, and auto-fire.

This nifty helper can be configured to have up to 3 very complex command sequences. All to make your game play easier and more fun.

FRIENDLY NAME

This helps you know what is what. For example, my command string for Number Pad 7 is 4,w4,^1,w5,5,w2,6,w3,3. My friendly name is "Send in Pet"