Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Way To Level Bow/Gun/Crossbow Skill [ENG]

Discussion on Easy Way To Level Bow/Gun/Crossbow Skill [ENG] within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
ist ein echt genialer exploit wenn man bedenkt das er durch einen fix erzeugt wurde

--------------
When you first obtain a range skill, it's so annoying leveling it up if you're alone. An easy way to level up ur skill that I found, I'm not sure if someone posted it before but all u do is find a body of water, and a monster that can't enter the water, just stand a few feet away from shore and blast away. All of ur attacks will miss so the monster won't disappear, I did this from level 1-95 in about 5 mins.
Old 12/27/2004, 12:59   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Quote:
I was level 20 when i did this so that is why the 99 cap:

Ok this worked for me repeatedly:

If you just added a range weapon and want to level it quickly and safely here is what I did:

Go to Menethil harbor (or any water location where you can shoot beasts that evade and miss constantly). Exit the town and immediatly to the right of the bridge there are a bunch of young crocs in the water. Swim close enough to be in range and start blasting. In my case you cant hit them, it constantly says evade/miss. Never did they attack me. I went from 0-99 in 10 minutes with 400 shots of ammo. I wanted to add guns to my hunter with bows
Old 12/28/2004, 15:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
das ist mir schon mit lvl10 aufgefallen