Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Epic) JC Damaged Necklace Quest - Save up Quest items

Discussion on (Epic) JC Damaged Necklace Quest - Save up Quest items within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Epic) JC Damaged Necklace Quest - Save up Quest items

When the Damaged Necklace quest is in your quest log, you're able to loot Scourge Curio from Northrend Scourge and turn it into a Shifting Sun Curio.

After making the shifting curio, you can loot another Scourge Curio, making it possible to make many of the item and save them and not have to do one of the Jewelcrafting dailies for a long time.

You might need to have one of the JC dailies active to be able to loot it, I'm not sure.

Old 09/21/2009, 15:52   #2

ei, das is super! perfekt für faule wie mich die das ganze 1x in der woche machen wolln, gleich alle auf vorrat packen
Old 09/23/2009, 00:24   #3

you gave the answer by yarself....... -_-