Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Use robots on mimirion!

Discussion on Use robots on mimirion! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Use robots on mimirion!

As you might know when you clear the trash to mimirion you can ride those robots thats in the trash. Maybe you also know that they get destroyed when you try to go on the train that gets you to mimirion? Well yesterday i got the bot and i tried to use the jump ability to jump over the "line" where the bot gets destroyed this is the line:

So when you are where the line is just use the jump ability to jump over that line then you just jump of the boat and you can use the bot on mimirion.

Here is some pictures of it:

So what to do:
1. Get to the mimirion trash
2. Jump into a bot when the bot is about to die
3. Go to the "line"
4. Use the jump ability and jump over the "line"
5. Profit!
Old 05/18/2009, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 19
Kann das jemand bestätigen?Mimi ist im 10/25er leider schon down, aber würde denke ich einiges erleichtern beim nächstenmal
Old 05/19/2009, 07:18   #3

So machen wir es schon immer xD
Old 05/19/2009, 08:23   #4

Die Bots zerstören sich doch nach 3-4min. Wie nehmt ihr die dann mit in den Kampf?

English:

The robots will destroy in 3-4min. How you avoid that to fight with these robots against mimiron?