Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ignus fight made easy (not related to flame jets)

Discussion on Ignus fight made easy (not related to flame jets) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ignus fight made easy (not related to flame jets)

I don't think this is an exploit but it sure makes Ignus so much easier.

As you can see i have this screenshot marked up abit the red spot indicates where the dps who will be breaking the ad's as they freeze will stand obviously if they get close he will want to back up before breaking them.
The aqua blue is where all the ranged dps and healers stand which is on the ledge not in the water and not down were the ads will be but on the ledge. the green spot is were our boss is tanked he can be kite'ed around easily only thing which needs to be made sure is that he doesnt face the ranged and healers cause his fire will hit them but the dark blue arrow for which way he faces can be either way what ever the tank feels comfterable.

Now the explination of why be on the ledge you see the healers pull the most aggro and when a mob turns molten it drops aggro and will run towards the healers but with this positioning they have to run into the water to get to the spot were the healers and ranged are. So they hit the water before getting anywere near the rest of the raid. This is the best way to set this so survival rate of your raid is 85-95pct everytime the only thing the ad tanks have to watch is when there not molten that they dont get on the healers but agian having them stacked in the place thats marked that gives afew extra seconds while the mob walks into the water up the rim to get to them as well.

But hope you enjoy this works wonders ive seen it cut the raid wipes by so much making him doable in the first attempt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2009, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
es heisst ignis