Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flame Leviathan Hardmode easier

Discussion on Flame Leviathan Hardmode easier within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flame Leviathan Hardmode easier

Ok here is the thing.

If you engage the boss on hardmode while having the whole raid standing outside the big doors you dont have to deal with the extra stuff he does inside the room.(Becouse you wont be there:P)
So:
1. have the raid stand outside the gates.
2. Someone engages the boss and also run out
3. Profit

Can bug sometimes tho=/
(Dont have any pics becouse i was only talking to my friends on vent while they were doing it)

GL
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to two man Flame Leviathan
08/15/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Remember this is only done for 10 man. Not sure if it will work for 25 man. To start , equip your gear with most item level. If you got Deadly Legs it's better to equip these than equiping Heroes Legs and so on. Also you need to have atleast ONE caster to get this to work. First talk to the guy in the middle of the entrance so you start everything. Then take two demolishers, one for each one of you. Start clearing trash, destroy all towers etc. This may take awhile since you only...
Flame Leviathan Hard Mode Easy (3.1.2 Working)
06/23/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Yes, i know, there was many threads, about FL Kiting threw lazer gates - but after 3.1.1 it wasn't working anymore. There is 100% working method ( was tested yesterday, and last week too). Here is video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9LLBROSzs8 So what you need : Sit in Siege Engine/Demolisher - pull levi form the left, and when he marks you for following, drive to the wall and start just driving in it. Levi will go to the Lazer Gates, think some 1-2 second, and then go thew it to...
Thorim/Thorim hardmode made easier!
06/11/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Don't know if it's intended or if it's a bug but apparently the mobs which you MC for aura of celerity now provide a raid wide buff (which is intended) But also,their 20% haste aura STACKS with itself up until 3 stacks. Which means you can have 3 priests mcing for 60% haste. http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4350/dblcelerit y.jpg
Flame Leviathan 2 man 4 tower normal mode Strategy
06/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
so that I could save some time and not have to go re-clear it on an alt! Pulling Point: http://i42.tinypic.com/1vng7.jpg Waiting Spot: (Its a good rule of thumb to wait until Flame Leviathan's ENTIRE body is out of the Golden beams aka the wall that comes up after you pull him. Also to get a nice head start face your back to the wall so when he gets near you you can just go forward and not waste time on spinning around. While you wait here your gunner(Passenger) should be...
Flame Leviathan have everyone in demolishers
05/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Flame Leviathan, LOL i know, but will be helpful for hard modes and newer guilds. What it does - You are limited to a set amount for each type of tank. IE on 10 man you have 2 of the siege engines, 2 demolishers and a couple of bikes. You then put passengers in the the tanks to get the rest of the 10 people in. What this does is allow you to have the 4 passengers get their own tanks, or you can have everyone in demolishers, or everyone in the seige tanks, what ever make up you...