Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EASY] Farm AQ Mounts With 2 People

Discussion on [EASY] Farm AQ Mounts With 2 People within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EASY] Farm AQ Mounts With 2 People

I figured out a way to farm the mounts that drop in AQ40 very easily and you don't need a lot of people to do it, in fact, all you need is someone who wears plate, preferably a tank!

Basically, all you do is zone in with your friend, kill the roaming one mob pat and the first pull you come to is a 4 pull of big dudes. Simply start the pull, and bring them back a little bit and kill all but one of them.

When only one is left alive, zone out. Then zone back in. Viola! The 4 pull has respawned in its entirety and there are three corpses to loot as well.

Recycle, rinse, repeat - Untill you have all mounts. I was able to get Blue, Yellow, and Green mounts within 10 minutes. Red mount will take some time to farm.

Why is this useful? Ask anyone who is trying to farm the "Mountain 'O Mounts" achievement.

Old 04/07/2009, 12:48   #2

ICh weiss ja nicht, das haben sie sogar schon in ner buffed Folge gesagt :>
Old 04/07/2009, 13:24   #3

Received Thanks: 1,645
Wenn man so farmt bis man nen Roten hat dann gute nacht. Oo
Hab meinen Roten noch aus Pre Bc ~.~
Old 04/07/2009, 14:01   #4

Ich hab den Bug/Exploit nicht gefunden. Es ist normal, dass in Raid Instanzen Packs komplett resetten...

Es gibt allerdings nen Bug mit den 4 Jogis. Wenn man zu zweit da rein geht farmen und alle ausser besagten einen tötet und dann geht einer raus und einer bleibt drin. Dann ist TS und Timing angesagt Der eine sagt bescheid und geht raus und im gleichen Moment muss der andere reingehn. Wenn alles richtig getimed war resettet das Pack und kommt sofort an den Eingang gelaufen. Die sind auch noch alle gelinkt mit dem Fähigkeiten weitergeben ausser der eine. Man hat also nur 3, die beim Sterben die Skills teilen und man muss sie nicht immer von ganz hinten pullen und ist demnach ein wenig schneller.

Der Kram, der oben steht ist working as intented. Und die Droprate ist für den Roten erhöht worden und zwar extrem Aber nicht so, wie die anderen eben.

Für die englischsprachigen:

- You need two players
- Zone in and kill three of the giants
- You need Teamspeak and timing now
- One of you zones out and the other one walks towards the portal
- The inside player jumps through the portal and as soon as the loading screen pops up tell your partner that you are out
- The outside player now instantly jumps through the portal
- The whole pack should have resettet but agro again and walk towards you
- Player two zones back in
- The three respawned share their skills upon death but the fourth that was left alive does not
Old 04/07/2009, 14:57   #5

elite*gold: 483
Received Thanks: 5,303
kann man mehrere von denen lernen oder nur 1?
Old 04/07/2009, 17:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroShout View Post
kann man mehrere von denen lernen oder nur 1?
Es gibt 4 verschiedene Mounts. Das Blaue, Grüne, Gelbe und Rote.
Du kannst von jeder Farbe nur je eines lernen.
Old 04/07/2009, 21:55   #7

das sowas in nem epxloit board steht xD
als tank kann man auch noch die 2 packs unten vorm boss pullen.. dann lässtman jeweils einen aus dem pack stehen und geht wieder raus..
aber der rote hat da oben keine so hohe dropchance..
der gang vor den twins bringt spaß ^^