Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy gold for those starting out fresh

Discussion on Easy gold for those starting out fresh within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Easy gold for those starting out fresh

c&p von wrathoftherichking

For those of you starting alliance on a new server with no main to fund you, here is a really easy way to make some starting gold.

Step 1: Get to northrend.

Step 2: Get to the Argent Vanguard in Icecrown (spirit res helps a lot).

Step 3: Do 1 damage to the spiders outside the town that guards are attacking.

Step 4: Loot 30s + grays per kill.

You won’t get experience for the kills, but even doing a single point of damage will tag it to you for full loot. It’s not much compared to making OMG BILLIONZ at the auctionhouse, but if you need a little cash to start playing the AH, this is a good way to do it.

The fastest way to get to northrend of course is to beg for a free port to dalaran, but if you’re on a fresh server this isn’t possible. Just make a level 1 human rogue, die, and run to the stormwind boat as a ghost. Once you’re there, you may spirit res at any of the healers. Pick a rogue because throwing a weapon at a mob removes dodge/parry from the hit table, as well as putting yourself out of melee range of the spiders.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2009, 16:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Great guide, might be usefull for some new players!
Old 03/03/2009, 02:35   #3

that is the

wow they have some good stuff in there from what your posting
Old 03/06/2009, 12:34   #4

Hm, stand auf mmow***.com auch schon mal.

Dorthin zu gelangen ist schon ein Abenteuer für sich, aber sicher eine nette Sache für frische Einsteiger. Ob die sich von Anfang an auf Exploitseiten rumtreiben sei mal dahin gestellt.

@ Rammsteiner:
Bist du auf der Seite Subscriber? Wenn ja, lohnt es sich oder ists im Großen & Ganzen doch nur der selbe Inhalt wie in normalen Foren?
Old 03/06/2009, 13:11   #5

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by *draft* View Post
Hm, stand auf mmow***.com auch schon mal.

Dorthin zu gelangen ist schon ein Abenteuer für sich, aber sicher eine nette Sache für frische Einsteiger. Ob die sich von Anfang an auf Exploitseiten rumtreiben sei mal dahin gestellt.

@ Rammsteiner:
Bist du auf der Seite Subscriber? Wenn ja, lohnt es sich oder ists im Großen & Ganzen doch nur der selbe Inhalt wie in normalen Foren?
lohnt sich zu 100% nicht.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2009, 14:02   #6

Hehe ok, dank dir.