Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 flying mounts or none (Storm Peaks)

Discussion on 2 flying mounts or none (Storm Peaks) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 flying mounts or none (Storm Peaks)

HAVE ONLY TESTED WITH DK AND DK FLYING MOUNT!

You must have DK flying mount to test this

First get to lvl 77+ and go to Storm Peaks (K3) where you buy certificate to fly in Northrend. Buy the certificate.

Get the "Loaned wind rider reins" from "Honest" Max right next to where you buy mount certificate.

Get on the "Loaned wind rider reins" and then mount Dk flying mount, now you are on 2flying mounts =)

If you fly up a bit and then right click on the "loaned wind rider reins" in you inventory then both mounts will disappear and you will fly like a bird.

2 mounts

none

ps: stolen content

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Could someone tell me the IDs of the two flying mounts??
03/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Could someone tell me the IDs of the two flying mounts?? Please
[Request] Flying Mounts
02/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
If someone has and can provide me with a query to add flying mount I thank you very much
1k Gold per Hour In Storm Peaks
07/09/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 64 Replies
Right lads, after oweing 800g to my GM, I made my way to Storm Peaks last night to make up the cash, when I legged it mid flight to pick up the phone (or something). After I got back I started killing the mobs that were under me at the time, turns out they have a really nice Relic of Ulduar drop (around 60 an hour for me) and what seems to be an unusually high drop chance of Books of Glyph Mastery (+-500g on my server) I managed to get 3 of these in an hour and 20 mins. There are 5 tents and...