Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Double Army Of Dead - DK

Discussion on [Exploit] Double Army Of Dead - DK within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Double Army Of Dead - DK

At level 80 there is a spell called Army Of Dead where you can cast 6 ghoul to help you ( Trainable to 9 ) .

If you are Blood specced tho, and use Dancing Rune Weapon you can double summon your Army Of Dead
meaning that you now have 12 gouls ( 18 ghoul if trained ) for the entire 40 secs that they last

Abuse before Patch ( Awesome in PVP )
Old 12/17/2008, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 10
thats no bug

this is working as intended
Old 12/19/2008, 18:49   #3

i just cast it and im specced for it and cast dancing rune weapon 1st and still only got 9
Old 12/19/2008, 18:54   #4

yup, doesn't work for me either... :/
Old 08/25/2009, 22:27   #5

They fixed it in patch 3.2 ):

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Double Your Gold (x-fer)
09/08/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
I transfered servers yesterday and tried to come up with a way to double up my gold. Surprisingly enough I tried something and it worked! It kinda sucks that you gotta pay 25 bucks to do it, but its definately worth it if you have lots of G IMO Frist: Place your character inside an instance Second: Trade your gold to your RL friend. Third: Run out the instance and start the character transfer. Fourth: Place a ticket saying that your account got hacked a few days ago (give a...
[Exploit] Ghost Or Double Stats...
07/20/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
English: Ok first to tell what it does.....depense....on...dunno what anyay, it happened to me 2 time to double ALL stats (armor, hp, str..) and ALOT of times to become ghost....but yet alive able to attack It goes like this: 2 players needed, and instance.. 1 player need to be able to resurect (let's say ur friend is reser) both go inside instance, and you die, and then press release spirit come really close to portal, and let he resurect you, press "cancel" enter portal
Possible Double Exp Pot Exploit
06/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I'm not sure whether or not exp pots are server side or not, but I think it is very possible to freeze the value somehow and have constant double exp. Any ideas?
Exploit - Double XP and Rep
01/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
You know that horn in hellfire ramparts at the endboss? Well after your group kills the boss and his dragon instantly hit that horn before the chest appears, and he will respawn. This will work untill your too slow and the chest appears. You will get rep and xp everytime. Good way too level abit faster too :P Kennt ihr diesen Horn am ende der Instanz hellfire ramparts? Nachdem deine Gruppe den boss gekillt hat lass das hörnchen ertönen bevor die truhe erscheint und er respawnt! Des kannste...
PTR Double Stats Exploit!
06/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
1. Break all your items you have equipped 2. Swap to different gear replacing all broken items 3. Use the NPC's repair all function, repairing your broken items in your bags. 4. swap to your regular gear, then check your stats. http://www.rwx.ca/websight/wow/stats.jpg