Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Psoido Disconnect

Discussion on Psoido Disconnect within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Psoido Disconnect

Okay so here is something i just found by myself. If you are someone who can waterewalk and got the flying carpet then you can kinda disconnect yourself from the server...
This is how you do it:
1. Cast your waterwalk buff ( elixir , levitatet ect pp)
2. Position yourself over the Water.
3. Mount your flying Carpet and just before the castbar hits the end - rightclick your waterwalk buff.
4. Fly to anywhere!

Right now you should be like a little bit in the water but you can fly around. If you fly somewhere else you are not able to see any mobs or something like this. If you dismount you will land were you mounted before but thats how it is. Its perhaps usefull for going into Instance Portals and not getting into the instance or fly somewhere where you cant fly.

Here some screens :

This works 100% cause i had it once and thought: "lol wtf exploit" but then i could reproduce it.

and back to where you were INSTANT ! :

Hope someone likes this and can find something new
Old 12/08/2008, 23:09   #2

Wozu glaubst du gibt es einen Filter der einige Seiten automatisch zensiert? Um dich zu ärgern damit du Leerzeichen machen musst? Eher nicht... Unterlasse das in Zukunft doch bitte. Danke.
Old 12/08/2008, 23:23   #3

ja geht klar aber ich muss mich doch rechtfertigen können !
Old 12/08/2008, 23:33   #4

Ja kannst du ja auch... Dafür musst du aber nicht unbedingt die Seite nennen. Gibt auch andere Möglichkeiten das Auszudrücken.
Aber bitte keine weiteren Diskussionen mehr dazu in diesem Thread. Sollte es noch Rückfragen dazu geben, kannst du dich per PM bei mir melden.
Old 12/11/2008, 05:44   #5

Anyone able to confirm this?
Old 12/13/2008, 16:03   #6

perhaps you'll just try it ^^ i can confirm and some other ppl on mmow.... can too ^^