Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to see what level players from opposite faction is

Discussion on How to see what level players from opposite faction is within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to see what level players from opposite faction is

Simple trick to see what level a player from opposite faction is.

1. Inpect the target
2. Inspect talent points
3. Calculate hes level

Ex: I was on my 31 Ne Hunter when i saw a Ud mage. The mage had 18 points on arcane and 15 on fire

18(arcane points)+15(fire points)+10(the 10 first levels)=Level 43

The ud mage was level 43

This works on private servers to if you are able to inspect talent points or u don't get full talents from the start.

srry for my bad english : /
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/02/2008, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Download a Unit-Frame-Addon like Pitbull. It will automatically show you the level of players instead of displaying a skull.

Ladet euch einfach ein Unit-Frame-Addon wie Pitbull runter. Dieses zeigt automatisch das Level des gegnerischen Spielers an anstatt bei zu großer Leveldifferenz einen Totenkopf anzuzeigen.
Old 08/03/2008, 01:27   #3

elite*gold: 19
trotzdem, netter trick
Old 08/04/2008, 01:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabbcake View Post

18(arcane points)+15(fire points)+10(the 10 first levels)=Level 43

The ud mage was level 43
You get your first talent point at level 10, so your math is wrong and the mage was level 42 but ye its a nice trick, ive always done it too^
Old 08/04/2008, 17:34   #5

Received Thanks: 1,091
Yeah! This just shows how the planets people are degrading and cant see obvious things and need them pointed out in really plain language! Yes Darwin was right. Everyone who said thanks should get his award!
Old 08/07/2008, 01:21   #6

ust put his name into armory...and you see everything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PvP flagging the opposite faction
10/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I searched and didn't find anything on this. So heres a way you can PvP flag the opposite faction. All you have to do is duel the player and then /forfeit the duel once they start attacking you. The duel will drop and they will continue to attack you and flag themselves so you can kill them. 1. /duel 2. /forfeit 3. /kill
Say Words/Phrases to Opposite Faction
06/03/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 57 Replies
*This is a guide I wrote on how to say certain phrases and words to the opposite faction that will appear in ENGLISH to them. -Orcish to Common (Horde to Alliance) :You type: _______|________:Alliance see's: ................................................. ................ 101 101.......................................Zug Zug ................................................. ................ UO UO............................................HA HA...
Ruining the Opposite Faction in Quel'Danas
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Okay, so this isn't an exploit. It's still damn funny, and I can't think of a better place to put it. If you go to the Sanctum in Quel'danas, PvP flag yourself and stand on the Blood Elf quest-giver. The resulting action is that most of the opposite faction that try to talk to the Blood Elf will, instead, auto-attack you and be completely screwed over. While their subsequent grief reports will possibly attract a GM, the GM will basically just tell you to move. I estimate that in a...
Kill unflagged opposite faction, in their own terr
10/22/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
If you want to kill unflagged alli in alli territory (or horde in horde territory) you have to be kinda high in engineer (able to make explosive sheep) make a lot of explosive sheep and just send them after the opposite faction. If the person attacks the sheep, they become flagged.
Find out if an opposite faction player is online
05/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
english Find out if an opposite faction player is online This is kind of petty and comes with limited uses. Only time I have used it was in world pvp to see if I should wait for am person I am camping to respawn. /ignore them If online ignore will go through If player is offline 'Player Not Found' error Deutsch setzt irgend nen char von der gegnerischen fratkion auf ignore.