Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing character name for free

Discussion on Changing character name for free within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 07/04/2008, 18:02   #16

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonist View Post
Kann man dafür gebannt werden?^^
denke nicht
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2008, 12:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
oke
Old 07/06/2008, 13:29   #18

bei mir hat der wow einfach den neu erstellten char aufnem anderen acc umgenannt ._.
Old 07/09/2008, 05:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
Lets say your char name is Didelisbybis

1. Write GM ticket like this "Hello, Im from Lithuania (Romania, Estonia, Poland, Slovakia or any unknown country, depends on your char name) and in my language Didelis means Big and bybis means ****. So much ppls from my country see my name ingame, I must change it, yes? Duno what the hell I was thinking when I was on acc creation screen."
2. GM change your name instantly, just be ready to tell him your wanted name.

Done it several times and it DOES WORK!
You can change non-english names and english names (harder but easily possible, just tell him Supe means mum and rman means **** or something.. )

some GM's will ban your account for self-admitting to violating the name policy