Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Exploit)Hunters can auto-attack while moving

Discussion on (Exploit)Hunters can auto-attack while moving within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Exploit)Hunters can auto-attack while moving

This can be done at all times, however; this tactic is most useful when in a duel/pvp.

When using the hunter, all normal ranged attacks can only be done while remaining in the same general place, but this is not true while in water. When swimming it is possible to continuously shoot your target while moving. Simply lure your target into the water to gain this bonus.

Undead players will almost always follow you based on their arrogance from the underwater breathing trait. Combing this tactic with aspect of the cheetah while strafing your opponent will give you a huge advantage before they get close.

I recommend you use this along well populated shorelines as found in STV.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 06/14/2008, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
too bad aspect of the cheetah doesn't work while swimming and there is no pool in arenas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
eXBot 1.1 English Version (Auto Attack,Last Npc Open,Attack s. Hack,Auto Pot...)MAYN
08/05/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Hi I make for twelvesky2 turkish version and now english version :mofo: : Botun özellikleri: Auto attack Auto pot Auto loot Last npc open Speed hack Attack Hack
hunters pet exploit that will get your pets hp up as high as u want it
06/23/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
im on wowscape, the way i get my pets hp up is by useing endurance training then reseting my talents and i keep doing that till i get the hp i want...the only problem with it is that when u send it away the hp will go away..
Zul Farrak exploit for Hunters
09/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
This exploit is for killing the witch doctor in Zul Farrak solo over and over again for loot and experience. You need to make your way to the witch doctor, feigning death whenever you aggro something, which should only be twice if you're not reckless. Coming from the entrance you'll need to stay to the right, making your way to the witch doctor's area. Before the witch doctor's enclosed yard area there is a long corridor. Before you enter that corridor which takes you to the witch doctor's...
More Ranged Attack Power (Hunters)
02/14/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
1) Get a level 60 paladin or warrior 2) Unequip your ranged weapon 3) Turn off aspect of the hawk 4) Have the paladin or warrior cast blessing of the might/battle shout. This will give you in all 155 + 185 damage. This doesn't even include all of your talents you have. 5) Equip your ranged weapon 6) Turn on aspect of the hawk 7) You know have an extra 340 ranged attack power. This will stay untill you zone out.