Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW No Addiction Hack

Discussion on WoW No Addiction Hack within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW No Addiction Hack

Hey, I finally updated my multihack for the new official blizz patch!
I planned to quit WoW ... and that's why I want to share this instead of just forgetting this hack...
I'm using it for over four months now and played from level 1 to level 70
It's absolutly safe to use, and I can guarantee that it'll probably stay so for some more months, since I spent more than 50% of the developing time with an own anti-warden system.
If you dont trust me (or my hack) then create a testacc first and test it yourself or just don't use it
You can even use the speedhack (if you use it wisely ... e.g. not in a big city as Ironforge..)

Here's the link:
Old 08/07/2011, 18:42   #2

Received Thanks: 2,168
No Link.
btw NoAddiction costs money.
Old 08/07/2011, 19:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbludes View Post
Hey, I finally updated my multihack for the new official blizz patch!
I planned to quit WoW ... and that's why I want to share this instead of just forgetting this hack...
I'm using it for over four months now and played from level 1 to level 70
It's absolutly safe to use, and I can guarantee that it'll probably stay so for some more months, since I spent more than 50% of the developing time with an own anti-warden system.
If you dont trust me (or my hack) then create a testacc first and test it yourself or just don't use it
You can even use the speedhack (if you use it wisely ... e.g. not in a big city as Ironforge..)

Here's the link:
No Addiction was made by Chaotic (a german developer) and the project was quit some time ago. No Addiction is gone.

=> Virus!