Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lag, latency tool

Discussion on lag, latency tool within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lag, latency tool

After weeks of lagging like he... (800 ms) and reading of 1000 of threads i found out about latency optimizer (badosoft.com) what brought me down on 250ms, well still high but at least i can play now!

Just wanted to share this with all the folks what are lagging!

Cheers
fledi
Old 08/06/2011, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 2932
The Black Market: 169/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,097
better, smaller, 100% free, fully visible source code:

besser, kleiner, kostenlos, einsehbarer sourcecode:
Thanks
1 User

Tags
lag, lagging, laggs, latency, spikes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Leatrix Latency Fix
01/28/2011 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
A latency fixing script by Leatrix (All Credits for this script to him/Her!) I Just re-posted his thread here because i thought it might be useful for a lot of online gamers. English Version What does it do? Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a script which will modify TCPAckFrequency.
Leatrix Latency Fix have keylogger on it!!!!!??
09/10/2010 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hi, I know this is kind of stupid to believe game-master.com the hoster of cabal online, they said that Leatrix Latency Fix (for lag issue ) have an keylogger on it, can some check on it ? here is an link for it : ((Leatrix Latency Fix : WoW Tools & Utilities : WoWInterface Downloads)) I maybe had used the wrong section to do soo, if soo please redirect me to the section that i suppose to use thanks and waiting for an replay
Latency Fix
01/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
If you're using your skills and there's a 1-2 second delay before your character uses the skill you can attempt to 'fix' it by downloading and installing Leatrix Latency Fix. It made my skills response time much faster, every time I go to cast a nuke now the game almost instantly starts using the skill. Give it a try if you're getting a lot of lag issues. You will need to restart your computer after you've installed it.
Latency probs:D
05/10/2009 - Aion - 17 Replies
No idea if anyone has any ideas. I hear ppl want to play on those chinese servers. currently im playing in region 6 where those free 2 play servers are. im wondering if its only me or are those servers ultra laggy? i mean if all those servers suckt that bad even with pay 2 play why bother playing?:D lil question aside from it. is there a way to improve my latency ?