Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The old Sit / Stand exploits [Improved]

Discussion on The old Sit / Stand exploits [Improved] within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The old Sit / Stand exploits [Improved]

If you think that this is just Common Knowledge then just STFU

Detection?
O.K i should say if blizzard catches on to this and are not half retarded I'm positive they can come up with a way of detecting it if not already have so be warned.

Macro

Code:
/sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand /sit /stand
Use 1: Mount in non mount arena (works for flying mounts to but you have to be in the air)
  1. Get on your mount.
  2. Make a macro just /dismount
  3. Spam the /sit/stand macro a for a few seconds
  4. Press the /dismount macro just in front of the no mount area
  5. Travel through the no mount area for the duration of the lag you caused
Use 2: Annoy melee classes
  1. Spam macro while tapping forward
It makes you look as if you are running forward server side and you can run in a completely different spot and on there screen it will be as if you ported right there. (may take some practice to get right)

Use 3: For Rogues
  1. Get on your mount before arena starts sit at the back of the base or around the corner in ruins of lorderaen.
  2. Spam the /sit/stand macro
  3. Now hit your /dismount macro
  4. Hit stealth making it highlight or if you have a mashable stealth macro just spam it.
This will make you travel at mount speeds completely unseen then pop up at where you want to be and stealthed.

Notes:

If you spam this macro to much it can cause you to lag out and DC
This does not work like normal lag exploits to have infinite sprint etc.
This cannot be used for duping trust me I've tried :S

If any of you are game please mess around with this a bit and find your own ways of exploiting it and post it

VIDEO - also a epic flag cap imo !

Old 03/25/2008, 13:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
doenst work for the mount makro :/ or ?