Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good little tool :)

Discussion on Good little tool :) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good little tool :)

Hey there, I'd like to give you a helpfull tool which can be used for alot of things.
About the program:
Records system-level mouse events that can be played back so the computer can execute and operate applications on its own. GhostMouse can be placed in the Windows startup group so preprogrammed tasks are carried out when Windows starts up. v2.0 offers improved performance, two new features, and smaller program size.
(The mouse follow the move's you've done with it, repeating what uv'e done in another words.)
I had this to que me up for Battleground leeching long time ago, and i think you could make some cool stuff with this program.
Once i played a pathetic online game ()
And it farmed ALOT of silver to me.
Thats just examples, you can use it for alot of stuff.
If you got any advices of what it can be used for, reply it in this post.

Download:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2008, 09:50   #2

detectable by warden?
Old 02/14/2008, 10:06   #3

gibts sowas auch für die taastatur??? am besten eins was beides gleich zeitig macht (maus - tastatur)
Old 02/14/2008, 10:12   #4

Keep it english, can't understand german and couldnt translate with babelfish

to bottor - I dont think so, havent gotten any warnings or so when i have used it, and ive been using it for very long, and always got it on. (been playing for 3 years)
But i wouldnt advice you to use it to que up for AV or so anymore. But you can always run up to they're bace where the combat are and use it
Old 02/14/2008, 10:25   #5

it won't matter what you use it for, because if the process isn't detectable, blizz can't find out who moves the mouse...

anyway, if someone loves his account, better don't use it... (just my opinion)
Old 02/14/2008, 10:33   #6

I More ment that if you dont do anything in the start, other will report you, and perhaps a GM contact you ingame and then you wont be able to awnser.
Thats why, but otherwise it works fine
If you want to use it for LEECHING, then its *decent*
I use it for it sometimes, but then i run up to hostile base, and then use it under a bridge or a special spot.
But it can be used for so much more, thats why i kinda made this post. I want advices/tips of what more it can be used for, for example World of Warcraft. Im not only doing this post for World of Warcraft, its for other "games" to.
Old 02/14/2008, 10:38   #7

no, I don't like any leecher, thats ****. better join a group and raid for honor, makes more fun and it is secure...

thanks anyway
Old 02/14/2008, 10:41   #8

Hehe, if you are in alterac valley, your phone calls, or you need to poo.. What'd you do?
get deserter (15min debuff) or leech and get extra honor?
but its not only for leeching as i said, it can be used for so much more
Old 02/14/2008, 13:00   #9

Hmm nice tool.

Good thing is, that you don´t need to know like with AutoIt.
But I still like AutoIt much more...but only cause I´m a coder. ^^

Bad thing...not known if bannable. But if bizzebizze is using it already for quite some time it looks like it not bannable like AutoIt.

But in every case. Thanks.
Old 02/14/2008, 22:23   #10

nevermind
Old 02/15/2008, 09:44   #11

lol emjay...
ich sagte nicht das ich ein Coder bin WEIL ich AuoIt benutzte sonder das ich AutoIt benutze WEIL ich ein Coder bin. Richtig lesen ftw.

Aber gut das dus gelassen hast. ^^
Old 02/15/2008, 18:30   #12

elite*gold: 30
hm cant download error:

Not Found
The requested URL /gmouse20.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Old 02/15/2008, 20:47   #13

Für die tastatur gibts "Tasker", einfach mal bei google suchen oder hier im Forum. Gabs n Thread drüber.
Thanks
1 User