Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mounted Defense(Hunter&Warlocks)

Discussion on Mounted Defense(Hunter&Warlocks) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Mounted Defense(Hunter&Warlocks)

Requirements: Level 40 Warlock or Hunter with "Preserved Holly" or "Fresh Holly".
Success rate: 100 %
Conclusion: A left side defense to make mobs attack pet instead of you making a chance to daze you less of a chance.

Step 1: Grab some holly for your ground mount or flying mount.
Step 2: Make sure pet is out before you mount and put holly on
Step 3: Mount up and hit the holly and your mount will turn into a reindeer but, this time your pet comes out.

This will provide a defense against getting knocked off mount by daze on the left side.

Here is a SS of the results, I hope you enjoy it I get knocked off mount less often.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warlocks
06/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I'm making a warlock/cleric and am wondering what is the best build for him? 0:3 or 1:2?
Shadowform für warlocks
04/01/2008 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
hätte gern eine schattenform für meinen warlock :/ gibt es da evtl eine .mpg für oder sonst irgendwas??? bitte um antwort falls jemand mehr darüber weiss, noch besser wäre ein upp ;) vielen dank!
[Hunter] -> Mounted + Pet ?!
03/07/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Moin Leuts. Hab letztlich irgendwo hier im Forum mal was darüber gelesen das es iwi möglich ist, als Hunter, wenn man auf dem Mount sitzt sein Pet draußen zu haben (wie früher). Mit andern Worten, das ich aufem mount sitze und mein neben mir ist und es nicht despawned sobald ich aufmounte. Allerdings finde ich das Topic nicht mehr. Falls jemand weiß wie das geht oder den link dazu hat, schreibts bitte rein. thx. bye.
2-6g per 10mins/warlocks only
05/28/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
many of you know about this already i think. but for those who dont: here is a way to farm some money we all know that most of the money is from elite mobs, commonly in instances. so what we do is farm instance bosses. the title says warlocks only because i am a warlock and i combined teleport with the curse of doom that deals 3200 dmg after 60seconds. of course any other class is invited to try this as long as it does enough damage and/or can take enough damage. this only works with...
2-6g per 10mins/warlocks only
09/16/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
i already posted this on exploiters. now that i begin to read this board i think its basically a good idea to good idea to make it public here too plus i have no idea why i am schreibing english aufm board wo man auch deutsch spricht ^^ nuja, geht momentan eh schwer weil porten ja nich is bis bubbafate oder jmd mit programing skills paar neue offsets findet. aber man kann sich sowohl in maraudon als auch in db komplett als nonrogue durchschleichen bis zur princess bzw bis zu tendris...