Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to scam K-mart for a game card!

Discussion on How to scam K-mart for a game card! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to scam K-mart for a game card!

Sorry if this has been posted before, but i am way to lazy to search through 100 pages XD.

This does require purchasing (or scamming) a legit wow game card. You do also need two accounts, one **** account, and one good account.

1: Buy or scam a game card, put it in to what ever account of the two is the one you want to put the time on.
2: They have computers back in the electronic section. After you scratch off and put the time card in to your account, Go to K-Mart and prepare to have fun.

3: When you get back there (Have the card with you scratched off!) say that you bought a game card that is already in use, at first they will say sorry we can't help you.

THE FUN PART: RAISE HELL! Start cussing and screaming or w/e you have to do, all i had to do is say the word **** a few times, then he asked me to calm down and prove it, so i went to his little computer, went to my SECOND account (that doesn't have the time on it) enter it in there and it will say it is in use. He saw that, went and got me another card, i went up bought a Mountian Dew, BAM! two free months.

Hope this helped and sorry if it has been posted before, but im too lazy to search through 100 pages. NEVER TRY THIS IN THE SAME PLACE TWICE! and like joric said, don't be afaraid to travel.
Old 02/06/2008, 22:48   #2

This is not scamming this is stealing from a store, not even better than hidding the **** inside your jacket and just walk out imo..
Old 02/07/2008, 11:25   #3

OLD...there was already a post like this only with open den card carefully so they dont see its already open and bring it back...