Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy ganking at ZF

Discussion on Easy ganking at ZF within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy ganking at ZF

have to be a warlock to do this

at ZF get ontop of the big wall and just dot the **** out of lower level classes going into this instance and if they try to or another level 70 tries to retaliate..... the only way they can hit you is by getting on the wall or if another lock comes

if they are infront of the wall ERROR: target is not in line of site

if they are behind you ERROR: target is out of range

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gadgetzan ganking - Hunter
10/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Also man stellt sich außerhalb von Gadgetzan in den Osten, neben dem Gasthaus hin. Scrollt Eure sicht soweit nach hinten dass ihr über die Mauer sehen könnt. Schickt euer Pet auf ein low target eurer Wahl, sobald das target tod ist verlasst euer Pet den bereich und spawnt direkt hinter euch. Ihr werdet niemals infight kommen hf :) c+p
Ganking spot at AV
07/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I remember that there was a thread about a afk spot under the bridge near Dun baldar. Well, I found out that you can kill opposite faction pretty easy from there with ranged class. Some screenshot from my alt: http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9...ntendedne3. jpg
Ogril'la Ganking
02/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Been doing this for a while but thought I'd let you guys know that if you fly onto the top of the tent where the Headmaster is for the Shattari Skyguard in Ogril'la you can easily gank members of the opposing faction without getting owned by the guards. Great for getting some honor while doing your dailes or just owning AFKer's =) Have fun.
Shadowfiend Ganking
07/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I only tested this on Area 52, but it should work too in other neutral places with guards. I was on the roof of the Arena Vendor's building, so the goblins and ogres couldn't attack me in case I attack someone. The rest is easy: target an enemy in the ground and summon your shadowfiend. Your shadowfiend will stay with you in the roof and won't do anything, and all guards around will attack your target making him a 10% durability lose. In case you enter combat, just wait for a rocket to throw...
Hunter Ganking Trick
03/17/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
First off you need to be: 1) Night Elf 2) Hunter 3) Bored Ok..go to the barrens and tame a low level monster.