Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Robbing the guild bank

Discussion on Robbing the guild bank within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/24/2007, 10:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
öhm - dass es eine Lebensweise ist, schließt doch nicht aus, dass es ein Schimpfwort ist, oder? ********* könnte auch eine Lebensweise sein...

Btw: Habs versucht - der hats durchschaut - > 3h ban.
Old 11/24/2007, 10:48   #17

gildenbank ausrauben wie?

tut mir ledi wenns hier falsch is aber da is auch der thread runter welches addon braucht man denn dafür
Old 11/24/2007, 11:23   #18

so PIM banned
Old 11/24/2007, 12:22   #19

gehts noch ?
und ists bannable ?
Old 11/24/2007, 15:24   #20

elite*gold: 20
Ja, geht noch und Ja, ist bannable
Old 10/24/2012, 21:58   #21

elite*gold: 30
Naja paar bugs exploit gehn aber sowas ?...
Old 10/24/2012, 22:09   #22

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanmancool View Post
Naja paar bugs exploit gehn aber sowas ?...
mal aufs Datum geschaut ?

/close request
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Unlimited Gold using alt with guild bank
06/13/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I recently got one of my accounts banned (QQ) for doing this, so beware; there is a huge flaw in the way guild banks work. I haven't tried this since my one toon was perma banned a couple days ago, but I've heard it still works. 1. you have to have an alt with a guild bank 2. put money into that guild bank 3. log on another character and cod something to that alt 4. log on alt with guild bank 5. take out EXACTLY the amount of gold you need to pay the cod from the guld bank ...
Updated and IN-DEPTH Guild bank scam
04/05/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Welcome all, I'm sure many know this scam briefly but i am here to show you how to really perfect it, and get solid loot from this. Its bulletproof if you do it right, but i must warn you YOU CAN GET BANNED - So take all the safety steps listed at the bottom. //THE SCAM// To start out, go to WowJutsu: World of Warcraft Guild Rankings: All Realms and look for your server (unless you want to pay a transfer fee - this isnt hard, but YOU CAN ONLY transfer up to 300g if your level 10-30,...
[Crash Gold Dupe] Guild Bank
02/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
With the servers lagging badly recently (EU servers anyways), we were a few guild mates cleaning up our banks since it was impossible to pvp / pve correctly due to the lag. So after transferring some items we had in our personal banks to the guild bank (pots, food, enchanting mats, etc...), I asked them to put in some gold for the tanks' repair bills. About 10s after two of my guildmates put some gold in the guild bank, the server apparently crashed. When we relogged after they...
New account scam via guild bank
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Didn't find anything like this so here it goes...K so I was reading the armory updates tonight and noticed that people could check guild banks via armory by logging in on that page. So i just thought of a new spin on the phishing hack where you make a fake log in screen to change it to this format. The World of Warcraft Armory is an example of what it looks like but if you could copy it to look nearly exact, you could send out emails to people possibly and have it talk about the new feature of...
robing the guild bank
11/24/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
tut mir ledi wenns hier falsch is aber da is auch der thread runter welches addon braucht man denn dafür?