Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tons of sometimes useful tricks / exploits in pvp

Discussion on Tons of sometimes useful tricks / exploits in pvp within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Tons of sometimes useful tricks / exploits in pvp

most of these are working as intened...

if you have imp counterspell as a mage... you can counterspell a warrior after a frost nova and they cant fear you for the duration of the silence.

chellenging shout hunter pets to eat traps

thunderclap is incredible vs BM hunters

disarm a hunter and they cant wingclip

you can't be sapped when your in ghost wolf as a shaman

Stoneform breaks Blind

AGM can be Dispelled/Purged

Devouring Plague is a Disease, therefore can be cured by Shaman

Grounding Totem eats up Frozen Trap

Blessing of Protection can be Dispelled/Purged

You can Blind Paladins under the effects of Blessing of Protection

WotF works on Wyvern Sting

You can Cheap Shot an enemy while keeping them under the effects of Sap

/cast [nochanneling:Mind Flay] Mind Flay
If you are spamming Mind Flay on someone, this macro prevents you from recasting Mind Flay over and over, which can be a waste of mana. On the other hand, you don't get the benefit of the 10% blackout proc for each new Mind Flay that you cast.
Maybe what I'm saying is not clear.
If I spam someone with mind flay, and I press mind flay while already casting mind flay, then the newest mind flay is used and mana is deducted. With this macro, you don't override your mind flays with new ones. So you save some mana here. The downside, when you don't have this macro and you spam mind flay, and override previous mindflays, you have more chance to proc blackout.

If you fear a voidwalker, the lock can't sacrifice it at low health.

if there is a grounding totem down, arcane missiles will destroy the totem first and then continue shooting off at your target.

rank 1 frost nova is just as effective as all other ranks, just does less dmg.

If you are dueling a shaman and are about to cast an AOE fear... target the shamans the toem first and the shaman's fear will not break as easily.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2007, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
If you are dueling a shaman and are about to cast an AOE fear... target the shamans the toem first and the shaman's fear will not break as easily.
was ist damit gemeint?? heisst das totem und das the ist n fehler oder isses was ganz anderes?
Old 11/08/2007, 18:38   #3

doch isn fehler
Einfach das grounding totem zuerst zertören damit das nicht deinen fear weg nimmt
Old 11/10/2007, 02:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
Stoneform breaks Blind
You can Blind Paladins under the effects of Blessing of Protection
Both of these will probably not work anymore come 2.3 since Blind will be changed into a physical attack, which BoP protects from and which can't be removed by stoneform.

Regarding Cheap shotting a sapped enemy: You can also Expose an enemy's armor without breaking sap/gouge, thus starting a off fight with sap -> cs -> ea -> restealth.