Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glider Premium

Discussion on Glider Premium within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

View Poll Results: Glider Premium or not?
yes, sounds interesting 21 42.00%
no,never 20 40.00%
dont know,depends on its features 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Glider Premium and plans for 2007.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming sometime in January, Glider 1.2.0 will be released with a subscription model for Glider that we're calling "Glider Premium". The subscription is optional and will unlock a few core features of Glider:

Background gliding mode
Integration with WardenNet from InnerSpace (when completed)
Instant-compile custom classes

Subscribing to Glider Premium is tentatively priced at $5/mo and will be available as recurring subscription from PayPal or in 1/3/6-month chunks, likely with a discount for longer periods.

In addition to the above bullets, we have a roadmap of bigger features we're looking at that will be only available to Premium subscribers, at least initially:

Instant-download travel profiles with context awareness: Glider knows where you are and where it can run, so you can easily pick a destination from a list.
Source to existing game classes for easy tweaking.
Multi-instance gliding on a single machine
Access to game UI structure from custom classes to find/click/drag any UI item, including battleground popups

Glider will continue to sell for $25, so no core price increase is planned. Customers who are not Premium subscribers will still get full updates and existing functionality from Glider, as well as the normal small upgrades that we've been doing for the last year and a half. Major feature additions will only be available to Premium subscribers, however.

Examples of major feature upgrades from the past would be party mode, invisible mode, and key mappings (yes, they used to be hardcoded and it was a pain to build that whole infrastructure).

Also, I'm not all that excited about the name "Glider Premium", so if you have any suggestions, post 'em or mail me. I've already ruled out "Pro" and "High Altitude", but that's it...

by mercury @ vforums.wowglider.com

I think i buy a premium account, because i dont know what happens to the standard glider.
If he builds a premium and a standart membership i thnk the standard will be
disregarded and it will be more detectable. And the great inventions (like bypassing warden or st else)
will be reserved just for premium and some detection things .
what do you think ?

Ps: ich weiß mein englisch ist nicht das beste , aber sollte eher ein englischsprachiger post sein, da glider user größtenteils nicht deutsch können
Old 01/10/2007, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
das is mit LAX, der kerl is uber. egal
ich wuerdes mir holen, aber 5 dollar/monat is zu teuer find ich
Old 01/11/2007, 12:50   #3

ich persönlich werde das Botten erstma lassen...
Auf paar Server wo ich chars habe sind alle weg! restlos! Winterspring felwood alles leer... Sogar die Chinafarmer in Strath und ZG sind alle weg!
Old 01/11/2007, 15:14   #4

"Instant-download travel profiles with context awareness: Glider knows where you are and where it can run, so you can easily pick a destination from a list."

geile sache sag ich ma ;>
Old 01/11/2007, 17:00   #5

das heisst im moment lavishnav und wird von nem kerl der greyman genannt wird entwickelt

PS: YAY! ich hab n award :B

@ mr.rattlz: auch wenn ich so viel humor hab, teste deine minus-karma-scheisse wo anders *gg*
Old 01/11/2007, 18:24   #6

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally posted by Kalas1234@Jan 11 2007, 12:50
ich persönlich werde das Botten erstma lassen...
Auf paar Server wo ich chars habe sind alle weg! restlos! Winterspring felwood alles leer... Sogar die Chinafarmer in Strath und ZG sind alle weg!
warum sind die alle weg? -.-
Old 01/11/2007, 22:45   #7

elite*gold: 260
die ban welle die vor kurzem die glider scene soziemlich zerstört hat hat auch viele viele chinafarmer erwischt und gebannt deswegen ^^.
Old 01/12/2007, 01:47   #8

No Glider for me
Old 01/13/2007, 20:35   #9

Received Thanks: 1,830
seit der banngefahr hab ich extrem angst... aber ich hätte voll bock zu botten bei bc... argh
Old 08/01/2007, 22:22   #10

es ist noch voll locker zu botten, man sollte nur auf die client updates beim launcher von wow achten dann passts ^^
Old 08/01/2007, 22:43   #11

Und dafür musste auf einen 7 Monate alten Thread Posten ??
Old 08/02/2007, 18:16   #12

elite*gold: 20
genau!!!!