Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Auction Bot?

Discussion on [Question] Auction Bot? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question] Auction Bot?

[English]

Hi dudes, I have a question for you.

There is a bot that can make me an auction scan as every hour or so?

Sorry for the noob question but I had never used a bot before, and do not understand German either lol.

bye and thanks

[Deutsch by Google Traslator LOL]

Hallo Jungs, ich habe eine Frage an Sie.

Es ist ein Bot, der mich kann eine Auktion als jede Stunde oder so zu scannen?

Sorry fόr die noob Frage, aber ich hatte noch nie einen Bot benutzt haben, und verstehen nicht, entweder deutsche lol.

Abschied und Dank.
Old 08/17/2010, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 81
You have to interact with an Auctionator NPC to scan the Auction House. There is no other Way to interact with the Auction House.
You can use:

This Tool will help you, to manage the Auction House more comfortable
Old 08/17/2010, 22:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
You can do such things with AutoIT, Autoclicker etc. and with some macros

Tags
auction, bot, question, wow