Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fish-Bot, an Auto-It 3 World of Warcraft Fishbot

Discussion on Fish-Bot, an Auto-It 3 World of Warcraft Fishbot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 12/13/2006, 14:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by berzerkwolf@Dec 13 2006, 11:33
lol? isn't it quiet stupid to scan for whispers with a COLOR?

in my opinion everybody can choose his own color for whispers..
and the limitation on 800x600 .. hmm
and the scan for an explicit WoW window by name is quiet stupid ..
quiet good code nice work at all but these 2 points show me that the ideas was great his coding too but his implementation of his ideas is a little bit stupid ..
wheres the problem in looking for a window name?
i dont think that anyone got a different window name than "World Of Warcraft" or "WORLD OF WARCRAFT" name at all ;o

and....who changes the whisper color? oO;
if you changed the whisper color in game....change it in the code also
Old 12/14/2006, 15:54   #17

the fact is, that the coder of this bot hardcoded the windowname without any chance for the user to change this ... also isn't the whispercolor changable by the user, if he use the normal download and not the published code here .. , because you cant decompile the exe with exe2aut, you'll need the passphrase for that ..

he uses an inifile, why the heck didn't he implemented, that ever single var he uses in his program, which could be necessaray for the user or important to keep the bot running, is stored and editable in the inifile O_o

thats my problem .. the coding is good but his implementation is horrable form the enduser point of view.. in my opinion

when i'll publish a bot then i'll try to code it this way, that ever single noob can configure and use it without problems...
for those who know how to configured it in the code also know how to write the whole bot ...so why should i publish it for them?
Old 12/14/2006, 19:00   #18

Is detectable or is possible to be banned only if some 1 report me ??????? Bcz the only macro i use wit autoIT is walljumping :P
Oh and it stop on Searching Bob and re-press 1 ((
Old 12/14/2006, 19:53   #19

I GOT VERY BIG PROBLEM TAKING THE COLOR OF BOBBER O_o ! ç_ç help plz :P
Old 12/14/2006, 22:27   #20

you have to mess with your splash tolerance if it is pressing 1 right away after detecting bobber

as for you having problems detecting color.. what are you having troubles with?

sorry i can't help you guys in ur language i speak only english and korean
Old 12/15/2006, 09:44   #21

Ok done :P My last problem is that many times 8|10 the fish GET away
Old 12/19/2006, 02:39   #22

Ok that worked but it seems after like 10 minutes of fishing, it just keeps casting and doesnt click bobber or anything
Old 12/19/2006, 07:21   #23

works this bot with 2.0.1?
Old 12/20/2006, 19:25   #24

yes it works with 2.0.1 btw

macguyver is very cool : )
Old 12/23/2006, 00:49   #25

We should pin this one, i love that it makes noise on whispers and its awsome.
Old 12/23/2006, 22:11   #26

yeah, and you can used the already PINNED auto-respond addon along with this very easy : ), just make it say hello and you have the beep, so there really is the minimum chance of being banned.
Old 12/28/2006, 23:30   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by berzerkwolf@Dec 14 2006, 15:54
the fact is, that the coder of this bot hardcoded the windowname without any chance for the user to change this ... also isn't the whispercolor changable by the user, if he use the normal download and not the published code here .. , because you cant decompile the exe with exe2aut, you'll need the passphrase for that ..

he uses an inifile, why the heck didn't he implemented, that ever single var he uses in his program, which could be necessaray for the user or important to keep the bot running, is stored and editable in the inifile O_o

thats my problem .. the coding is good but his implementation is horrable form the enduser point of view.. in my opinion

when i'll publish a bot then i'll try to code it this way, that ever single noob can configure and use it without problems...
for those who know how to configured it in the code also know how to write the whole bot ...so why should i publish it for them?
The reason i didn't make that an option (yet) was because it wasn't ready to be released yet. Also you should have seen its still in BETA, which means that it wasn't ready for release.
Yea it might be a little hard to set it up, but i don't care; i gave up on the bot. people cracked the pass and published the source. I did make a version 2 of Fishbuddy, but i wont make the same mistake twice. this bot will only be accessable for me and a few close friends.

Good luck with it

(if you have any questions you can add me on msn: )
Old 03/18/2007, 07:31   #28

Stick this plz