Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wow glider bot help in english

Discussion on wow glider bot help in english within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey i just want to know how to crack or get a fullversion of the wow glider bot so i can use it properly...i have the stuff from the nice long guide just cant keep my wow glider i have running for more then 3 minutes
Old 11/23/2006, 12:22   #2

buy it
Old 11/23/2006, 17:07   #3

your telling me that theres a program out there that some one made thats millions use... its been modified here has guides and keys and maps and edits and hack ... But i still have to pay more money to use it ? and this is a cheating/botting/macro/ elite website forum that all they do on here is find the holes in games and i have to pay thats ****** up
Old 11/24/2006, 00:17   #4

loll theres no program .. buy it! thats it .. this is the only way (btw i have a glider key for sale 20$ us ... paypal only) so pm me if your interested (this will come along with my Forum username and password of course!)
Old 11/24/2006, 22:38   #5

rofl, you can leave if you want. if you want a cracked program and get your *** banned, go to NN-crew or so. not here...