Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto-Reply Addon For Botters

Discussion on Auto-Reply Addon For Botters within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The addon is called Ignasia- **** Off. I've seen many people wanting a way to auto-reply to a gm and I found this so I decided to post it here. I take no credit for it but a worthwhile find for any botter nonetheless. This additionally can be used just to get rid of annoying players asking for money or instance groups and BGs if you use an anti-afk bot. Reply here and give feedback to how this works for you all. One step closer to making the GM oblivious to what we are doing.

-«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»--- Description ---«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»-
This is a simple AddOn that Auto-Reply to incoming Whispers from other players.
Specialy Designed with "wanna join blablabla" whispers, this AddOn let's you configure one Auto-Reply message with a custom content to Auto-Reply with (read Reference Manual below).

Example of usage:
Whisper content to "**** Off": money
Auto-Reply Message: NO! Stop Begging...
--- If someone whispers you something with "money" in it, Auto-Reply will trigger ---
Incoming Whisper: Give me money please!!!
Auto-Reply: NO! Stop Begging...

-«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»-Reference Manual-«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»=«»-
When you start the game youwill see a configuration window, to configure just insert in the first edit box the whisper contents you want to trigger the addon (with the correct order, use partial matches like "money" instead of "Give me money please", they work more generaly). In the second box the Auto-Reply you want to be sent.

It IS case sensitive!

/igtfo -> Will Open Config window!
/igtfko -> Will Open Config window!

Download - [ ]

ty StrykerMikado
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2006, 10:58   #2

bot?
JAAAA REPORT MICH!!!111

xD
Old 11/17/2006, 14:13   #3

Jo oder so^^
Old 11/18/2006, 17:28   #4

leider noch etwas verbuggt und es gibt leider nur 1 template mehr geht nicht, versuche mal den code etwas umzuschreiben und elitepvp skin einzufügen

greetz seel
Old 01/05/2007, 17:42   #5

Link is broken, can someone please upload this to or something, I would love this AddOn
Old 01/16/2007, 22:09   #6

here is another addon it do the same
Old 10/11/2007, 14:49   #7

um das alles zu vereinfachen kann man auch (mit welchem addon auch immer) einfach auf alles antworten lassen mit sowas wie "Hi auch! Moment bitte, hab grad derbe Lags" oder so.
Glider z.b. hat ja ne Option von wegen "auto logout on gm-whsiper" und da ist das ja ne mehr oder weniger einfache sache.
Old 02/05/2008, 04:49   #8

Yeah, this addon would be awesome but the link isn't working...
I have reasons not to trust curse as well because my other computer hasn't been ble to run wow since it's install on there....

I just opened it and let it do its thing and upon opening wow it gave me an error message about a problem with the interface so i just uninstalled it and have to at some point retry wow......
Old 03/04/2008, 19:42   #9

dont worry about it he's banned XD
Old 07/19/2008, 18:47   #10

This mod, "Ignasia- *uck Off," must have been removed do to, obviously, it's name.

It would be nice to see a mod that auto responded with a reply you yourself made up. I've been searching for a nice one to no avail for quite some time. I am looking for something that will let me respond with my own statement to ALL AND SUNDRY, not a sellect few like gold sellers or requests to tank only.

"" isn't supported by (my program that keeps mods updated after patches; excellent program, runs smoothly), but mostly it appears to require a key word and dabbles in lua which is allien to me.

"" looked promising but it says the author has abandoned it.
Old 07/19/2008, 22:48   #11

close pls