Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PMap Profile Assistant v3

Discussion on PMap Profile Assistant v3 within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
PMap Profile Assistant v3 [RELEASE VERSION]

Don't like running your profiles? Well now with a skillful hand, making profiles has been made easier with PMap.

Download:
(erst das hier dwnloaden^^)
(v3 New EXE)

Install -
Download the new .EXE file and overwrite your old one from the first download. The map files can stay the same.

Instructions:
? Download and extract ZIP file from Rapidshare
? Run PMap.exe to begin drawing your profiles
? Discover more options by using it
? Don't change the algorithm's unless you know what you are doing (they should be very, VERY, accurate)

Information:
Took 3.5 half-trying days to code. Most difficult parts were the GUI transparency, dynamic spidering, zone indexing, and graphic linking because of the overlap. The reason it needs to include JPG map files is I had no want to learn MPQ file breakdowns. Some of the minimap JPG's could use to be updated as they are from some older patch, if you want you can post the updated versions in this thread
Aus dem Glider forum postet by Pwnsh0p

hf damit
Old 11/03/2006, 16:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
wobei man das wegen ungenauigkeit nicht wirklich empfehlen kann ( zb bei unterführungengen höhlen usw)
Old 11/07/2006, 17:20   #3

ich stimme Tobias zu ich habe das vor kurzem mal ausprobiert. das ist sehr ungenau man läuft übver hügel oder steckt ganz fest. ist zwar ne ganz nette idee aber die karte ist nicht detail genug um die bäume kulen ect zu sehen.
Old 11/07/2006, 22:23   #4

Ich finde eigentlich auch das at dingen ungenau ist, nur wenn man beim profil z.B. Ghostwaypoints vercheckt hat, dann kann man einfach ne linie von Friedhof zu weg, zum ersten Normalen Waypoint ziehn, finde das recht hilfreich in manchen fäll0rn
Old 06/29/2007, 11:25   #5

links dead, can you repost it please?
Old 06/29/2007, 12:37   #6

Received Thanks: 1,645
Look at the Date. The tool is also OOD.
Old 07/01/2007, 13:39   #7

i know it's an old post, that's why i don't wanna make a new topic...