Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More advanced fishbot?

Discussion on More advanced fishbot? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wondering if there is a fishbot out there that works kinda like l2walker ingame, so I, for an example, can watch movie while I fish?
Current fishbots requires me to have wow.exe window on top so the mouse works over it, but thats kinda lame, I bot because I wanna do something else than watching the bot fish for me lol.
Would appriciate if you could keep your answers in english. Spanks
Old 11/01/2006, 16:18   #2

well. i give you a hint
like:
if i would develope a bot and make it public
you have to injekt to watch a movie or so.
if you injekt and its public for more than ~4 hours, warden will get your *** open.

so you would get banned ^^
Old 11/03/2006, 04:02   #3

i have boted for like 8 hours + with some auto it ****, just put up chat alarm or some thing like it and there is no probs, well back to the Q, is there any good fishing bot that works like wowglider or what its called (a real bot)?
Old 11/04/2006, 12:03   #4

wowglider just looks if the texture changed afaik...
Old 11/04/2006, 12:32   #5

glider scans the monitor for the blubber and stays with the mouse on it until it...you gnow goes down ôo