Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruit] Developers Needed!

Discussion on [Recruit] Developers Needed! within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Recruit] Developers Needed!

Greetings everyone,
Im Kallblodig, The former developer of NinjaSkid & Aerofarmer Wow leveling bots, and now Im the developer of a new WoW Bot (Not saying it's name here yet, and I got my reasons) wich will compete with todays bots. We are a team of 4, 1 main Developer, 1 reverse engineerer, 1 webmanager & administrator and 1 php coder.

We have everything, exept a memory reading knowleaged developer to get the bot up running. The developer must have these qualities, Know Autoit Syntaxes and structs, general memory reading knowleage. If you have developed a program with memory reading that is a +.

If your intrested in joining us, PM me for more information since I'd rather not want to expose it all here.

Regards, Kallblodig
Old 08/20/2009, 22:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkswe View Post
Greetings everyone,
Im Kallblodig, The former developer of NinjaSkid & Aerofarmer Wow leveling bots, and now Im the developer of a new WoW Bot (Not saying it's name here yet, and I got my reasons)
Let me guess RawBot ...

Quote:
We have everything, exept a memory reading knowleaged developer to get the bot up running. The developer must have these qualities, Know Autoit Syntaxes and structs, general memory reading knowleage. If you have developed a program with memory reading that is a +.
Sounds nice,... wait its AutoIT!
Old 08/20/2009, 22:36   #3

Oh, so Gnometools & Pirox is ****?
Old 08/20/2009, 22:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkswe View Post
Oh, so Gnometools & Pirox is ****?
Did i say that ? No...
Think of oop and linux.
Old 08/21/2009, 00:38   #5

true true
Old 08/21/2009, 03:16   #6

One thing i don't understand.

You are the developer of NS and Aerofarmer.
Why is a developer missing in your team ?
Old 08/21/2009, 07:32   #7

was für eine dumme frage , wenn einer fehlt dann fehlt einer das deutsche volk verdummt immer mehr ..
Old 08/21/2009, 13:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playastyle92 View Post
was für eine dumme frage , wenn einer fehlt dann fehlt einer das deutsche volk verdummt immer mehr ..
Meine Rede. Besonders gut kann man es an fehlerhafter Grammatik ausmachen.

Dumme Frage ?
Sie wollen einen Bot programmieren, schaffen die Struckturen drumherum und ausgerechnet der Job des Coders ist noch nicht besetzt.
Old 08/21/2009, 14:08   #9

yo dacht ich mir auch, wie hatta nS und aero gemacht wenn er KP von memoryedit hat?
son horst
Old 08/21/2009, 14:18   #10

Well, NinjaSkid was a co-op project with me & personinquestion. He left NinjaSkid after blizzard called him ( he lives in the USA ). AeroFarmer was my project completely, And I want a co-developer on this bot to make this even better as it was when me & personinquestion started out.