Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cybot or gpbot ?

Discussion on cybot or gpbot ? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question cybot or gpbot ?

hi

i stoped wow 1 years ago, but i want to come back to test MOP extension and new race.
before i was using HB but too muck chance to be banned and detected with this bot.

So i want to go for another bot, what is better cybot or gpbot, i want one i can quest, a good navmesh systeme to avoid all obstacles and dont get stuck.
and one that work great in pvp.
A good support and a good pre made path database

what is better between this 2 bot ?

ty
Old 12/22/2012, 17:31   #2

elite*gold: 104
i dont knoe gpbot but cybot its good i think, i use cybot a long time ago for months..its good - but honorbuddy its bether..and its safe to bot with HB.
Old 12/22/2012, 18:13   #3

i was banned 72h with HB, and after a phone cal to support i learn a lof of thing about their detection rebot system, tech and talk more than 2h and i was unbanned after this phone call coz i gave lot of clue i was present on my comp when ban happened coz i always babysit my bot.
so since this time i stoped to use it

before HB i use AIO for 2 years without any ban, but i want to change
Old 12/22/2012, 19:33   #4

how much you bot? if you bot 24/7 or something other "special" its no wonder that you get banned^^
Old 12/22/2012, 21:51   #5

yup i play 15h+/day since 18 years, botting or not i'm always on my comp, so yes i bot a lot of time, but played this with AIO 15h+/day during 2 years and never get a ban

done this with HB and after 1 month 72h ban

precision : i never bot to grind or farm ressources.
i only bot to quest lvl1-85

i think i will give a try with gpbot, the support seems better i read the forum of the 2 bots, and gpbot forum is more active.
Old 12/22/2012, 22:27   #6

good luck^^
i´m in love with hb..its the best bot i ever saw for world of warcraft^^